// eleven - cruel intentions //

Some of the content in this chapter really happened to the author in real life (that someone spreaded rumors about him , that was really vague and false) *not about rape* but the author himself , really wasn't close friends with the people who spreaded rumors about him , and they're four people , with stupid minds, and I still hate you four , you think it's that easy?

P.s : I never liked your prank. It made me sick.

----

  KARL

  Karl and Janey left the bedroom.

 "Was it good?" Karl asked Janey.

"Yes. I had fun , thank you Karl. Best night ever" Janey told Karl as he kissed Karl in the forehead.

"Oh , was I good?" Karl asked Janey.

"Yes , you were" Janey said.

"Oh thank you. You were fun too" Karl said.

"Karl. It's best If i'll go now. I need to go home early" Janey said. 

"I'll ride you home , if you want" Karl asked.

"No , it's okay.  Bye Karl , see you at school tomorrow" Janey said as Janey went down stairs and went home early.

JANEY

Janey walked home , alone. Basically , her house was nearby Karl and Lebowski's house , she was just like 89 blocks away.

While she was walking home , she looked at her back. There were two men who were following her. They wore a mask. From now on , the mask is entirely different. The other man has a white mask , a mask similar to the mask of The Shape and the other man had a Ghostface mask from the movie , Scream.

Janey felt scared that there were two men on her backs following her.

As Janey tried to sprint run.

But two men grabbed Janey's hands.

"Come with us" They told her.

The two men grabbed Janey's hands. As Janey yelled for help. But the man with thr Ghostface mask covered her mouth with duct tape.

They entered a dark alley where no one will see them.

"Sorry Janey ,orders are orders" The man with the Shape mask told Janey.

As they take off Janey's jeans and panties and did bad things to her.

Specifically , the two men raped her.

And yes , the two men took their pants off too and raped Janey as they also took their clothes off.

Janey cried and cried.

"Help me!" Janey yelled through the duct tapes in her mouth.

As she also moaned and at the same time cried.

And yes , to clarify everything that happened to that night , Kyra Janey Eastwood has been raped by two unidentified men.

"I'm really sorry" the man with the Ghostface mask told Janey as he removed the duct tapes.

When the man with the Ghostface mask removed the duct tapes in her mouth , Janey ran and escaped.

Well , the two men never really chased her. They never really cared , because they were payed to do one thing , and that is to rape Janey Eastwood.

Everything ended so quickly.

Janey walked alone , she was crying in the streets , she look depressed , she looked tired , she look frustrated and she looked mad and sad at the same time.