// twelve - cruel temptations //

CARLY

"You did well" Carly told the two guys who raped Janey. "Here are your $500 each"

Carly said as she handed out the 500$ as a reward for raping Janey.

"You did well. Thank you for raping her. She needed a goddamn orgasm" Carly told the two guys who raped Janey as they left.

It was Carly all along. She ordered two men to rape Janey.

And everything she does , attempts to destroy or ruin one person's life and shatters it into pieces.

KARL

Karl was all alone in his room , wondering about Janey. How Janey might've felt when she was raped , and Karl just wanted to comfort and help Janey overcome the madness that they're settling.

As her mother knocked the door.

"Knock. Knock Karl" Mrs. Valentino told Karl.

"Yes , Mom?" Karl asked his mother as she entered his room.

"You never told me that you were bullied!" Mrs. Valentino told her son , Karl.

"Mom. I need space. Please. I really don't want to talk about this" Karl told Mrs. Valentino.

"Oh fine. I'll give you space. But just to let you know. Not only your girlfriends , are the only girls who know everything in this planet , mother knows best!" Mrs. Valentino told Karl.

Karl giggled and laughed when her mother told her that.

But everything was not easy for Karl.

Karl regularly visits his therapist , once a day.

The next day surpassed , everything wasn't well. When Karl entered the school , there were "Anti-Rape" posters in the wall.

"What the hell!" Karl whispered to his self.

When he entered , all eyes were on him.

Everyone looked at him , as if he was the reason why there were posters up on the wall.

But the day has never gotten that worst. Meet Marc. Bea's boyfriend right? What an asshole he is.

While Karl was in the cafeteria minding a piece of his own business , Marc approached Karl.

"Hey. Karl" Marc approached and greeted Karl with a friendly smile.

"What do you want from me?" Karl asked Marc.

As Marc opens a piece of paper and he stands up at Karl's lunch table.

"Okay. Welcome to Bridgemont Shitdicks Awards 2017" Marc told everyone in the cafeteria.

"We are proud to present , The Shitdick Rapist of Bridgemont Prep. And the nominees are , Gabriel Perna , Mico Cooley and Karl Valentino" Marc continued.

"Marc. Shut the fuck up!" Karl warned Marc.

"And the winner for Shitdick Rapist of Bridgemont Prep is.... SEBASTIAN KARL VALENTINO. Everyone give him a round of a applause!" Marc told everyone in the cafeteria as they yelled , and clapped.

Everyone laughed at Karl , and now. Karl had the worst reputation in the school itself.

Karl left the scene as Janey followed Karl along the way.

Karl passed the school gardens as Janey followed her.

"Karl. Karl!?!" Janey called his name.

As Karl looked back.

"Yes. Janey? Why?" Karl said as he sobbed in tears. "Come now. Come here. Come on me! Yeah good. Better"

"Why are you always there for me?" Karl asked Janey.

"Because I love you , and lovers don't leave each other , when they really love each other that much" Janey answered Karl's questions.

"Well. I love you too" Karl said.

"Why are you doing this?" Janey asked.

"I love you" Karl said.

As they felt a romantic tension between each other , and they kissed , just kissed.

"I know" Janey replied as they kissed again.

And yes , they just kissed. Just kissed. Why? Did you hear the rumors.

When Karl and Janey entered English class , people went crazy about Ted's snap.

"What the heck. Janey you slut! You just got raped and you're already hooking up with Karl?" The girl from the back asked her.

"He never raped me" Janey told the girl.

As the girl shows Janey the picture , and in the description it says the sadistic rapist and the compulsive slut.

And yes , the rumors have gotten far more worst. Since the picture has been published everywhere , new rumors began. Some said they had sex in the restrooms which was untrue.

It broke their souls , but it never broke their hearts. They never let go.

Because true lovers never let go of each other , no matter how hard the situation gets , true lovers find a way to solve the situation , and only cowards quit , and if you quit the situation ,you're a pussy.

When they walked the hallways , Karl was still the laughing stock. Janey , not much. Janey just protected Karl when he needed becuase Karl did everything for Janey , when Janey needed Karl.

They held hands when they walked the school lawn , and sat there as they waited for the sunset.

"You know , I had many girlfriends. But I never told you that I liked them all" Karl told Janey as Janey expressed anger.

"But I never told you that you were the most beautiful girlfriend that I had" Karl continued as Janey giggled.

"Karl. You're so sweet" Janey told Karl as Janey kissed Karl under the tree's miseltoe.

When it was 7PM , Karl told Janey that he really needed to go.

"Janey. I need to go. It's getting , dark now. I'll see you tomorrow" Karl told Janey as they kissed goodbye.

"Call me , loverboyy!" Janey yelled to Karl.

As Karl giggle and did the thumbs up to Janey.

"Love you!" Janey yelled.

As Karl threw a goodbye kiss at Janey.

As Carly approached Karl.

"Karl. Hey. We need to discuss about the Student Activity Program , we. Uh. Since , you never join us in the Campus meetings , we have a dinner meeting this night , in our house. And you really need to go. We need to discuss about the Student Activity Program" Carly begged Karl.

"Oh wait. Yeah. Carly. Sure. I'll just text my mom , incase if she goes cuckoo again if I never text her" Karl told Carly.

"Well ,come on. Thank you for joining us , by the way" Carly told Karl.

"It's a pleasure , really. Well , Yza and Tammie are inactive sometimes , but you're even more inactive , so we need you" Carly continued.

"Yeah. I'm fine with it" Karl told Carly.

"Come on , Karl. Follow me , our house is 17 blocks away from this estate" Carly told Karl.

And this might be Carly's big break. Carly's most cruel sensation that she had ever done , in her lifetime.

-----

THANK YOU FOR READING!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!
MORE TENSE? SOON....

------