// six - cruel creations //

CARLY

Carly woke up.

"Carly wake up! Come at the backyard. We're sizzling BBQ!" Mrs. Jones screamed.

Carly went up and got dressed.

Carly walked down the stairs and went outside the backyard.

The smoke was everywhere. The smoke spreaded in the backyard because of the BBQ Grilling.

"Oh my gosh. Geez! Mom. You should've told me that It was smoking here!" Carly reacted as she smelled her hair.

Carly thought it smelled funny , well it did really.

"Oh ,I'm sorry dear. Take a bath! So that the smell could wear off from in your hair" Mrs. Jones said.

An hour later..

"Carly dear , open the goddamn bathroom door!" Mrs. Jones shouted. "Hurry up. Your dad's waiting for you at the car. You're gonna be late for school!"

"I'm not going to school like this. My hair has a foul stench" Carly said. "Tell papa , I'm not going"

"Okay. Suit yourself!" Mrs. Jones said as she walked down the stairs.

Carly instantly grabbed her phone and contacted Sarah.

Carly dialed Sarah as Sarah answere Carly's call.

"I'm not coming to school" Carly told Sarah on the phone.

"Why?" Sarah asked and wondered.

"My hair smells bad. And people could smell it by far!" Carly said.

As Sarah giggled secretly.

"Okay. Gotta go. Bye Carly" Sarah said as she hunged up with Carly.

SARAH

"Did you hear? Carly's absent because her hair smelled weird"

"Her hair smells like bonfire"

"Roasted hair!"

The gossips spreaded and spread.

Sarah started all this skeezy gossips.

One student even texted Carly.

STUDENT : how's ur hair?
CARLY : How did you know about it? (Angry emoji)
STUDENT : AHAHAH. Next time , take a bath!

Carly was full of hatred. Carly never trusted Sarah that much , but she still kept it a secret.

KARL

Karl arrived the school. He was still insulted , bullied and hated.

"Nice ass, loser" one guy bullied him.

As Karl saw Mico alone walking in the corridors.

Karl was frustrated and angry. He couldnt bare it.

Karl pushed Mico and punched him when he landed down the floor.

"That's for the rumor , yesterday!" Karl said as he punched Mico again and again.

And Mico punched Karl too.

"Fuck you , gayshit!" Mico said as he punched Karl and kicked Karl in the belly.

Mico stepped on Karl and punched him again.

Everyone was just looking. No one tried to stop it. But one did. Janey Eastwood.

"Hey. Shut up , leave him alon--" Janey said as Mico punches her too.

Janey drops down.

Janey was moaning , she was hurt.

As the Guidance councilor shows up in time.

"Cooley! Stop it! Mico Cooley! I swear if that other fist of yours lands in Valentino's face , I will RKO you!" Mr. Pida said.

Mr. Pida was the Guidance councilor. He was a good guidance councilor , he was helpful at many times.

"Valentino and Cooley! Come with me! In my office now!" Mr. Pida snapped and ordered them to come with him.

Mr. Pida sat on his office chair.

"Why did you two fight?" Mr. Pida asked. "I want to hear both your stories. Okay , Mr. Cooley first"

So Mico was first.

"He punched me first , and everything went in chaos , then i punched him too and Eastwood tried to stop me but I punched her too ,because I was annoyed" Mico told Mr. Pida.

"Was there a reason behind this , fight? Mr. Valentino?" Mr. Pida asked.

"Yes. He teamed up with someone or maybe his self. He posted a snap of him grabbing my butt and everyone went crazy about it , people started bullying aftet he posted it and now I saw him again , so I made my own justice , because I was annoyed" Karl told Mr. Pida.

"Okay. So you'll be in detention later. For an hour. School library. After lunchtime. Proceed instantly" Mr. Pida said. "Now you may exit!"

"Thank you" Karl said.

Mico still looked angry at Karl.

But when Karl walked the hallways , people were laughing at him. He was like a laughing-stock. People thought he was a person to laugh about on.

It was lunchtime. He had no one to sit with.

So he proceeded to the lavatory and ate there as he looked at all the insults written at the lavatory's walls.

He sobbed for a bit. Then he grabbed a bite of his Hamburger.

After that the afternoon first period bell rang and Karl went to the library for an hour detention.

He sat in the nearest corner seat in the right. They were assigned to write an essay about yourself , and Karl did his.

When he finished , he planned to gave a letter to one of his seatmates on Math class , Alex. Karl was wondering if both of them can still be friends , after all of this madness and chaos revolving their lives.

DEAR ALEX ,

Did you receive this letter? I hope that we can be the best of friends. I know that your friends hate me and your squad hates me  but I really want to be friends with you because your kind and you helped me when i sucked at Math. Lol. Anyways I hope you read this letter. Please respond if yes.

                                          Yours truly , Karl.

When detention was finished Karl saw Alex in the hallways.

"Hey Alex , I have a letter for you!" Karl said.

Karl gave Alex the letter.

Alex read the letter while he was attempting to leave and open the door of the scho entrance.

But he throwed it. He throwed it on the trash bin located near the school entrance.

Everyone near them saw when Alex accepted the letter , but I guess that Karl was embarassed because Alex throwed his letter.

That was unseemingly awkward for Karl. Because Karl saw Alex when he throwed the letter that Karl made for him.

Karl was disappointed. Even the students near them's reaction were priceless. Their jaws were dropped because they thought it was too cringey and sad at the same time.

"I hate my life. FML" Karl shouted. As everyone looked at him.

When he passed the corridor , he was insulted. He was laughed at.

Sometimes , the rich people are happy because they're rich. But sometimes rich people are sad , because they're emotionally broken.

Just like Karl.

Karl , the Karl who's having the most cruel and pretentious day ever.

-----

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THE BOOK!

THE CHAPTERS PRECEEDING WILL BE MORE INTENSE I SWEAR...

THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN :) LOVE U GUYS MWAH MWAH AHAHA

----