// seventeen - cruel signatures //

Chapter dedicated to Orik. The most kindest person on Earth (thanks bes) ahah

GWYNETH

Alex , Nadel and Gwyneth had dinner on Lily's Resto and Coffee Shop and they decided to talk about everything that happened to Gabriel that night when he was killed.

"Oh my gosh , who could've killed Gab?" Gwyneth asked.

"I dont know. Any ideas?" Alex asked.

"I guess it's you Nadel. You fought with him right , the night before that?" Gywneth blamed Nadel.

"It might be Karl. Because he's an asshole" Alex said.

"It could've been Kirby. I mean , he hates me and Gab , because were together" Nadel blamed.

"When's the funeral anyway?" Gwyneth asked.

"This weekend. In Montogmery Cemetery" Nadel said.

"Are you guys , going?" Alex asked Gwyneth and Nadel.

"Of course , I am" Gwyneth told Alex.

"Yeah. Maybe. Yeah" Nadel says.

"Well. Good. Nadel , I hope you're okay after everything that happened between you two" Alex greeted Nadel to make her better.

"Thanks , Alex. Okay. Guys , Thank you for coming. I guess , I'll see you tomorrow guys. Well , bye" Nadel said.

As Nadel waved goodbye to Alex and Gwyneth. Then , Nadel left.

As Alex and Gwyneth had fine time together.

"Oh Alex. I wished I fell for you. You're the right guy , for me" Gwyneth said.

"You know? I like you too" Alex told Gwyneth. "You should've never fallen for that Karl the gay rapist"

"Ahaha. Indeed" Gwyneth told Alex as Alex kissed Gwyneth in the forehead.

And everything that night for Alex , sparkled with drizzle.

NADEL

When Nadel walked home , the streets were willow and dark.

And yet she felt that someone was following her.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Nadel yelled.

"Oh , there is someone there. It's me ; bitch!" The guy with the Freddy Krueger masked said.

"You killed Gabriel right?" Nadel asked the guy.

"Yes , I did. And you're next!" The guy said.

"Who the fuck are you anyway?" Nadel asked.

"Me? Who am I?" The guy with the mask asked again.

"Yes , bitch. You. Why am I still talking to someone here? Or I'm just infront of a relentless loser who has razor hands" Nadel said.

"Not on my watch , bitch" The guy with the mask said as Nadel ran , and the guy chased him.

"Come get me , bitch" Nadel taunted as she runs and runs.

"Oh , I will" The guy with the mask said.

As Nadel trips over in a rock.

"Fuck!" Nadel yelled.

And the guy who had the Freddy Krueger mask was standing beside her , while she was lying down the cold ground.

"Who are you anyway?" Nadel asked.

As the guy who had the Freddy Krueger mask removed his mask.

And Nadel's reaction was priceless.