// twenty-four - cruel aftermath //

JANEY

What did you expect after the following events that happened? The day before Karl's funeral ; Monday was unfortunately shocking.

A few lower numbers arrived school today because of the trauma that happened last Saturday , the Prom Night.

Everyone looked at the accuse , mostly there were dark reasons why Karl ended his life.

And the accuse were informed for a small talk and a minor interview about Karl's loss due to Karl's accusations they are asked to answer questions to the authorities.

  Janey arrived school , people looked at her , she felt like she was one of the reasons why Karl broke his soul. Well not really , despite the facts that Carly started everything.

What a slut , Carly. Truly a slut.

Everyone murmured and talked to Janey behind her back , she just ignored and acted modest.

She never felt like she was Janey anymore , but she was strong , she never attempted suicide.

People were still tramautized about what happened on that night , and only few people showed up after the shocking events.

  "You were the reason why he killed his self , slut!" A girl told her as she walked away.

The next class was even horrible.

Even the teachers talked about Karl's death.

"Okay class , after the attention-getting dramatic scene at Prom , I want you to stay untimely focus!" Mrs. Craven said.

"Attention-getting? Dramatic?" Janey said.

"Yes. And what is your problem?" Mrs. Craven said.

"It wasn't attention-getting. It was real" Janey said.

"Shut up. For our discussion--" Mrs. Craven said.

"Fuck you" Janey said as she did the middle finger.

"Why you little brat! Principal now!" Mrs. Craven said as she directly pointed the door.

"He wasn't an attention-getter. He died because he had feelings. And don't say that he's dramatic because he had feelings and he was a person. It's not what the people thinks about , it what the person who feels the sadness , thinks about" Janey said as she cried.

"I knew Janey ,you were close friends with Mr. Valentino. I'm sorry. Well , you can sit down now" Mrs. Craven said.

"You told me to go to the principal right? I follow orders here. Anyways , this is what school's all about right? They just follow orders of other people , but those orders can be hurting people" Janey said as walked out of Mrs. Craven's class.

Instead of going to the Principal's office , Janey instead went to Mr. Pida for some guidance.

"Knock. Knock" Janey said as she knocked the door on Mr. Pida's room.

"Come in" Mr. Pida said as Janey humbly entered Mr. Pida's room.

"Oh. Eastwood" Mr. Pida called her surname.

"You're the Guidance councilor right? Guide me. Am I walking the right way? I'm depressed about the sudden loss of---" Janey asked for guidance.

"Yes. Karl Valentino" Mr. Pida said.

"Yeah right" Janey said. "Did he ever came here after his death? Did he tell you something?"

  "I'm afraid not!" Mr. Pida lied.

Mr. Pida still knew that Karl went to his office after when he got kicked out , but he never told it.

And why is that? Mr. Pida would be so afraid that if he told anyone , he can get accused for being a reason why Karl died.

"Oh ,  is that so?" Janey suspiciously said.

"Yeah. So , What is it again and why are you even here?" Mr. Pida asked.

"Guidance." Janey replied.

"Oh. I can't do it right now. I don't care what Karl says. Just move on!" Mr. Pida says angrily as he ordered Janey to leave his office.

"Why are you angry?" Janey asked.

"Just get the fuck out!" Mr. Pida said.

"Are you supposed to say that in your profession? You can get sued for this" Janey said.

"Screw your sue" Mr. Pida shouted as everyone outside his office heard it.

As Janey left his office crying.

"Oh Janey. Wait. I'm sorry. Come back!" Mr. Pida attempted to apologize.

Janey felt broken , but she always stayed strong. And she always knew that Karl still loves her wherever he is.

Janey walked home , as her mother greeted her.

"Janey. The funeral's tomorrow. Will you be there?" Mrs. Eastwood asked.

"Of course" Janey said as he went up the stairs.

And everything was broken as she cried in her room alone and nowhere to go.

---

THANK YOU FOR READING THE STORY!
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!

---