// nine - cruel secrets //

KARL

 The next day surpassed ,  his mind was glued on the uplifting facts about what happened the other day. He was chased with a knife , with a Freddy Krueger mask.

Karl returned to the prep school after being accused of using necessary drugs. Usually , the only person who uses drugs in school , but not gets caught in the action is always Sarah or Mico. But anyways , Karl's back at school ; safe and untouched.

 But the rumors in the school , were more disappointing. Some said that Karl had surprising sex with the knife-wielding guy with a mask. Some say that Karl just made the whole story all up. Some say that this  was normal and that Karl was just a scared pussy cat. 

 So.  Did you believe that the lies were the truth?

 You just did so , didn't you?

 But after all the hardshits , lol. After all the hardships in Karl's life. He had friends who comforted him along the way.

 Gabriel Perna. Who seemingly was apart with Mico's squad before , and now he's free to pick on which side will he be on .

 Nadel Maclino. Who is now Gabriel's girlfriend , and Kirby's ex girlfriend. Who was seemingly apart with Carly's group of assholes , but she left and hanged out with Karl's squad.

 Gwyneth Hemadena. Well , she was also apart of the Carly's group of assholes , but she left too. Because what Carly do everyday is talk and brag about her previous exes.Carly had (1931 exes and counting..)

 Gabriel and Nadel were so cute together , like AS IF. They were sweet and cuddly when they're around each other. Sometimes , Nadel tries to seduce Gabriel but fails , but you know they still kiss and smooch with each other , like no one is watching.

 And yeah , they did that today. Gabriel and Nadel kissed each other , in front of Karl and his friends , In a middle of a conversation with Karl and his friends during lunchtime.

 "You know , Gab and Nadel. You just don't need to kiss infront of us. Do you know that? And one more advice , in the next time you kiss again , i'll fucking give you guys a hotel room or a condom" Karl told Gab and Nadel.

 As Nadel laughed.

 Gab even hugged Nadel and kissed her in the forehead.

 "Nadel , OMFG. I fucking love you so much. Remember that? Okay?" Gab told Nadel as Gab kissed Nadel in the lips.

 "Uhh Karl , give her the condom and the hotel room" Gwyneth told Karl.

"That was just pure sarcasm" Karl told Gwyneth as they both stared at Gab and Nadel , smooching and kissing with each other.

CARLY

 "So , Carly. We already lost two people on our side? Like WTF?" Sarah told Carly.

"What are you gonna do next?" Sarah asked Carly again.

As she repeatedly ask the questions again and again , until Carly was annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up , Sarah. Grow up okay? I think I need fertilizer for immature bitches , like you!" Carly yelled at Sarah.

 Sarah , deep inside was so angry at Carly , but in the outside she acted that she was chill and okay about Carly's behavior. But deep inside her , she thinks that Carly is a desperate slut.

 "Okay. I'm okay" Sarah reacted.

"So , what's your next move?" Bea asked.

"Maybe , you should confront him" Tammie told Carly.

"Good one" Gayle told Tammie.

"Maybe you should seduce him" Samantha said.

"Shut the fuck up , guys! Geez , I have it all planned. There's a party later at Lebowski's house right?" Carly asked.

"Yes , there is." Sarah replied.

"I'll have sex with him there" Carly replied. "Everything will go in plan , I swear" 

KARL

 Posters ,  banners and fliers were posted in the school's walls about Lebowski's party tonight , but yet still it never stopped.

 Bullying posters? Not a thing. In the school corridors , bullying never stopped. People still made fun of Karl about the snap , about the photo , about the rumors that he was chased by Freddy Krueger , about the rumors that he brought drugs.

 But he thought everything that happened the other day , should be confidential and discreet. Well , I guess that Karl was wrong. It spreaded. The rumors , the lies , and the gossips.

 But Gwyneth picked up a poster about the party tonight.

"Oh. Let's go to Carlo Miguele Lebowski's party tonight. Do you guys , want to come?" Gwyneth asked and encouraged everyone.

 "Yeah sure. Come on guys , it'll be fun!" Karl encouraged Nadel and Gab. "Guys , would you please stop kissing"

 While Karl was talking , Nadel and Gab did not pay attention. They just kissed and flirted with each other.

 "Oh yeah. Sure. Sure. Yeah. We'll go" Gab said.

"I do" Nadel said sexily , as he kissed Gab again.

"Guys, why don't you guys just kiss with each other in the party later? There are bedrooms in Carlo's house. It's best for you guys to just kiss there" Gwyneth told Nadel and Gab.

Gab and Nadel never even listened.

"Anyways" Karl said.

As Alex approached Karl. 

"Karl" Alex called.

"What do you want?" Karl asked.

"I'm sorry. Can we be friends again , and can I please join your squad?" Alex said. "Please , I'm so lonely"

As Karl felt pity for him , he never bared it.

"After all that you did? You threw the letter in the garbage bin? You think I'll forgive you?" Karl asked.

"Wooh. Tense" Gwyneth said.

"I never threw it. I kept it in my wallet" Alex replied.

As Alex grabbed it in his wallet and showed it to Karl.

"You really kept it" Karl said. "You going to Lebowski's party?" 

"Yeah , I am" Alex replied.

"We'll pick you up later. Welcome to our squad!" Karl said.

As Gwyneth , Karl and Alex hugged with each other. As Gab and Nadel kept kissing with each other like no one's watching. 

 They welcomed , Alex. Their new friend.

---

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THE STORY
CHAPTER DEDICATED TO SASHIE ;)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT
THE PRECEEDING CHAPTERS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON
LAVYU GUYS HAHAH