epilogue.

"oh my god!"

is it real? what the fuck.

i went out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and called myongjoo immediately.

"sup hoe–"

"bitch we need to meet up. right now!" i said to her.

"what you have a problem?"

"i don't know if it's a problem or a blessing– just meet up with me. right now."

i ended the call and i went to change my clothes. i texted myongjoo our meet up place. i didn't even think of texting jimin that im going out bcs he's probably busy.

i arrived at that place and saw myongjoo was already there with her pj's. this bitch didn't even change her clothes. i parked my car. i was in a hurry but i didn't run, it's not safe.

i enter the shop and i ignored the staff greeting me. i went straight to her and slammed this stick at our table.

i saw her pick the stick up and she looked so shock. more shocked than me, but her shockedness was filled with happiness while mine was filled with nervousness and anxiety.

"you're pregnant!" she exclaimed.

"no shit, sherlock." i said and sit at the chair in front of her.

"congratulations!" she said. and i just waved it off in reply. i just put both my hands in my head looking problematic and all. "you're not happy?" she asked.

"of course, i am!" i said looking at her. "but i don't think if jimin will feel the same way!"

"why do you think like that?"

i breath slowly before replying. "you know we had a mishap before, right. we barely passed through our issues before. i promised we will face our issues little by little. baby steps."

"its a baby step, alright." myongjoo replied.

"how am i supposed to tell this to jimin?" i asked her. "what if he still doesn't want a baby?"

"did you tell this to anyone?"

"no. you're the first one to know about this." i said.

"you need to tell this to him eventually." she said. "even if he doesn't want the baby, he needs to accept it. a baby is a blessing."

that same day i called my in laws and my mom for a lunch as soon as i got home. jimin's sibling even came and also mine.

i told them that im pregnant and even showed them the stick. and as i expected, they're happy and excited for their first grandchild. but i also told them my problem, they know what me and jimin went through especially his mom. so they are also unsure of what to say, and like myongjoo the told me that even if im not scared i need to tell this to jimin.

myongjoo
i told namjoon and the others about your situation.

'what?!' i replied. is she nuts? what if namjoon tell it to jimin?!

myongjoo
chill. i just though that maybe they can help you.

it was already night and im waiting for jimin to come home and im going to tell him about the baby.

im swallowing all my courage for the big news.

i jumped when i heard the gates opened, signaling that jimin is here. i immediately went downstairs to see him. but the moment he saw me running downstairs he hugged me immediately.

"congratulations to us." he whispered.

"why did something happen?" does he know?

"your pregnant, aren't you?" he said.

"did namjoon–"

"no. i heard him talking to myongjoo earlier about this," then his hands touched my stomach. "i also heard how scared you are of what will be my reaction bcs of our issues and the baby." he cupped my face. "the moment i said 'i do' at the front of the altar i already gave up my issue. i promised to myself that i will not think too much and just enjoy every moment. are you happy?" i nodded in reply. "then im also happy."

"i'm excited of seeing a little jimin running around the house." i said.

"it can also be a little yoonji," he said and smiled.

"i love you." i said and hugged him.

"i love you more." he kissed the side of my forehead. "thank you for everything."

and now i can't wait to see our first baby for the next nine months.

a/n my first story to be completed. yehet!! btw, shitty ending i know.