thirteen.

"don't get off the boat until i say so," dino told us as we reached the island.

from a far it looks small but now that it's in front of me it looks so big. i was already thinking the design of the hotel, i even took pictures of the place.

jimin help me getting off the boat by carrying me, bridal style.

"i can walk you know," i told him.

"i know. but i want to do this to you." he replied. i don't even know what's gotten into me and agreed doing this.

he put me down as soon as we get into the shore.

"you can now look around, just not in that area. our workers haven't checked that part of the island." he pointed at the right side of the island.

i looked around and took some pictures while he just followed me everywhere.

"are you going to cut all these coconut trees?" i asked.

"no. dad wants to have a eco friendly resort. he won't probably cut the coconut trees in the front but the trees inside has to go." he replied.

"so you want to have a eco friendly hotel but still looks luxurious?" i asked.

"you can say that." he said.

i wrote everything he said at my notebook, it will become my reference when i start working the plan. he also told me that most of their hotel was a 10 storey hotel, he also said that he and his dad is planning on not just building a hotel but also some attractions that the customer can enjoy. like diving, banana boat riding and having a inflatable island for the kids and teenagers.

"its great idea," i told him.

"thanks," he said. "dad, trusted me with this one so i don't want to fail him."

"do you have the whole measurement of the island?" i asked.

"i do but it's not with me right now, its in my office." he said.

"that's okay, maybe i can go there when we get back." i said.

im already having ideas for the hotel. i should tell jihoon to arrange a meeting with the others architect at the company so they can help me with these.

"are you done?" he asked.

"yes, for now. i need to go back tomorrow with jihoon." i replied to him.

"after that do you still need to go back here?"

"well it depends on what me and jihoon will talk about tomorrow. but i think, we can finish all that tomorrow." i said.

"that's great. maybe we can go to the other island the day after, they're having a party and we need to have a great time." he said while smiling widely.

"i think the others will like it." myongjoo will definitely like it.

"let's go back shall we?" he asked.

i shaked my head in disbelief and just nodded and followed him to the boat. he called dino telling that we're leaving. he was also the one who put my life jacket again, but this time he did something.

if earlier he brushed his hands into my breast, now he kissed me on the lips! on the lips!

"PARK FREAKING JIMIN!!" i shout at him but he just laughed in reply.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EX JUST KISSED ME!