three.

"you didn't even let me change my clothes." i said to her, "bitch, im still wearing my office attire."

"don't worry about it, you look gorgeous, okay. guys will drool when they see you in that," she replied. "and besides, you look hot in the pencil skirt and white long sleeves. it gives emphasize to your butt and chest."

"i don't know if i should be happy in your so-called compliment," i said.

"girl, you should be thankful i even gave you a compliment."

"are you really sure i look fine?" i asked. do i look too professional?

"yes you look fine. now stop pestering me and let me drive." she said.

i obeyed her (since she's older than me), then i just looked outside the window.

okay yoonji, don't do anything stupid and just enjoy. for sure, your batchmates are already grown up so let's not worry about them, aight.

some things never change.

me and myongjoo are already here at the venue for our batch's reunion and as i said, some things never change.

my batchmates are still loud as ever and they are still fake bitches even after 7 years. like for example,

"hi!" i heard a fake high pitched voice and saw my former classmate, claire. who is still fake af.

"hey!" myongjoo greeted her. i swear this girl also know how to be fake. the even kiss each other on the cheeks.

"wait, this must be yoonji," claire said to myongjoo, pointing at me.

"yup, that's me." i said.

"wow, you look great. what did you do?"

excuse me? if you thought i have done any surgery well bitch you thought wrong. my face is more real than your whole existence.

of course, i wouldn't say that. im a good person.

"just some diet and exercise," i replied.

"well that diet did great to you cause you're looking hot." another fake bitch came, aka claire's bff, anna.

"thank you," i said and bowed a bit as a greeting. i looked closely at them and saw that they're faking their smiles. like bitch, i know if a investor is faking his/her smile.

before they could say anything, myongjoo excused us and went to our group of friends table.

"fucking finally," i heard mira said, "i thought you guys were lost or something." she continued.

"well this bestfriend of a bitch is a slow poke so don't blame me." myongjoo replied.

"we thought the both of you will ditch us and won't show up." another friend of ours, seph said.

"that is not going to happen," myongjoo said.

we sitted at the chairs they reserved for us and they all start chatting about their lives. while i stayed quiet and observed them and the while place.

i admit that even though some of my batchmates are bitches, i kind of missed their presence. before, my day won't be complete if they didn't do anything stupid in the hallways or cafeteria.

"you are still the observant as ever." i heard matt said to my side. i looked at him and smiled.

"you know im not very talkative." i replied.

"and we thought you already changed," taehyung said.

"yeah, your appearance might changed but the personality is still you." mira said.

"i'll take that as a compliment," i said laughing a bit.

"and you know, this bitch is about to bail out earlier." myongjoo said.

"am not. it's just that we had a emergency meeting and you just drag and forced me to get into your car." i said. "you were even guilt tripping me,"

"well yoonji you know myongjoo, she's not going anywhere until she gets what she wants. " alex said.

we all laughed and remember the things we do before.

i suddenly heard loud and high pitched voices that i assumed came from claire and anna.

i looked around and fuck– is that my ex? why does he looks so sexy?