eight.

"jihoon!!"

i went outside of my office and search forms secretary but i didn't found him at his table. where the hell are you, jeon jihoon!

"where is jihoon?!" i asked my employees angrily. some of them are just looking at me with scared eyes. i saw one of my employees pointing at the pantry. "can you please call him for me?" i asked and he nodded immediately.

i can hear jihoon's voice as the employee that i sent tell him how angry i am. i saw jihoon coming out in of the pantry, he's smiling sheepishly at me but i glared at him.

"follow me." i said then went inside my office. i went to my table and sit at my swivel chair. after a couple of minutes i saw jihoon peeking his head at my door.

"you called me, miss?" he asked. i closed my eyes and took a breath.

"why didn't you tell me that investor was park jae yoo?!" my voice was raised a bit bcs of my irritation.

"oh, mr. park jimin's dad?–"

"wait," i looked at him weirdly, "why do you know jimin?"

"i don't know him personally but ms. myongjoo always talk about him when she's here." he said. "she told me he's your boyfriend–"

"ex." he nodded. "well, answer my question." turning back to our main topic. "why didn't you tell me earlier about jimin's dad?"

"well, i thought you already saw it bcs you were reading it earlier." he said.

"so are you saying it's my fault?" i said angrily.

he stared at me.

"i'm sorry." i said then i closed my eyes. but i guess closing my eyes was a big mistake bcs i imagine jimin here tomorrow at my office. "fuck." i immediately open my eyes. i can't believe im seeing things.

"miss, if you don't mind. can i ask you something?" jihoon said. i raised my brow in reply. "is mr. park jimin the one your saying 'i love you' at earlier?"

i instantly blushed.

"he is." jihoon said answering his own question.

"n-no he isn't." i said. jihoon just teasingly smiled at me. "jeon jihoon don't look at me like that, im going to fire you!" i said.

"no you can't do that!" he said laughing his ass off while walking towards my door. "i am your most reliable secretary and no one can replace me." then he went straight out of my office.

when did that ass learn to be like that? i need to stop myongjoo from coming here bcs jihoon learns alot of stupid things from her.

i just need to stay focus for the meeting tomorrow. they're big investors after all.

jimin;

"what? she said that?" myongjoo laughed her ass off as she talked to someone on the phone. "okay just keep an eye on her and keep pestering her."

"who was that?" seph asked.

"oh its yoonji's secretary." she replied.

"why are you talking her secretary?" mira asked.

"bcs he told me that someone," she suddenly looked at me. "is making her boss crazy."

"what are you talking about?" taehyung asked her.

someone's making yoonji crazy? who the hell is that person?

"well, jihoon told me that he saw yoonji earlier staring at the clouds and she just said 'i love you' suddenly." myongjoo happily said.

"i guess our yoonji is inlove with someone." mira said.

but she told me that she's single? is she dating someone?

"dude, why are your brows narrowed?" i looked at tae and he's looking at me.

"nothing, i just remember something." i answered.

"oh yeah, jimin." myongjoo said. "jihoon told me you have a meeting with them tomorrow?"

tomorrow? i don't remember arranging meetings with anyone.

"i don't think so." i replied.

"but jihoon told me it's the park hotel&resorts. that's yours right?"

"it's my dad but yeah half of it is mine now."

why would dad arrange a meeting?