seven.

"i heard you and jimin talked at the party."

"yes. yes we did." i replied.

it's been three days since the party and ever since then myongjoo is always hear at the office disturbing the shit out of me.

"so what did you guys talked about?"

i sighed before answering her. "didn't i tell you that we just had a little catch up about life." i said. "and besides you've been asking that question for the past three days. don't you have anything to do?" i asked her as i give my full attention to the document im reading.

"to answer your questions, yes i don't have anything to do. and i have been asking you the same question bcs i feel like you're not telling me everything." she said then leaned at my table, "you know taehyung told me that you and jimin was looking into each others eyes when he went outside to look for you."

i looked at her and my mind went to a flashback.

'i love you'

"why are you blushing, yoonji?" i looked at myongjoo then i touched my cheeks and it's hot. "i was calling your name but you just stared at nothing."

i blinked as i rid of that memory. why was i thinking about that?

"you know," myongjoo said. "based on your actions, something really happened." then she smiled like she was teasing.

i cleared my throat and looked at her.

"nothing happened." i said. "you know you really need to leave bcs i have a meeting in the next few minutes."

"but your secretary isn't calling you." she defended.

"oh he will." i stood up from my sit and pushed her towards my door. "bye myongjoo,"

"wait- don't push me! yoonji!-"

"just call me if you need something!" i shout at her as i closed the door as soon as she left.

i went back to my table and looked at the big window behind me. i looked at the clouds.

"that cloud looks like a bear!"

"oh yeah!" i looked at the other side and poked his shoulder. "that one looks like donut! oh, that's ice cream!" i said to him.

he pinched my nose and laughed when he saw that its already red.

"you're already hungry?" he asked.

"i didn't say im hungry, i just said that those clouds looks like foods."

"yeah." he nodded. "your favorite food." then he laughed. "you know, i won't get mad if you tell me your hungry."

"i'm not." i replied. i looked away from him and pouted. is it my fault that the clouds looks like my favorite foods? and that doesn't mean im hungry.

"okay fine, im sorry." he said.

i looked at him weirdly. "i didn't even said anything, jimin."

"you just said your thoughts out loud."

"you heard me?" i asked and he nodded.

"i'm sorry okay, i love you."

"i love you too."

"miss, are you talking to someone?"

i came back to my senses and saw my secretary standing infront of my table. what was i thinking?

"are you okay, miss?" he asked. does he heard me saying 'i love you too'?

"yes, i am. thank you for asking."

"if you say so," he smirked at me. wait, when did this ass learn to smirk at me.

"you need anything?" i asked him.

"oh yeah," he put a folder in front of me and i looked at it, "the park hotel&resorts wants to have a meeting with you tomorrow."

i read the document carefully before turning back to my secretary.

"did they tell you what they want to talk about?" the document's content was just a background of the hotel&resorts.

"no miss, they want to talk about everything tomorrow morning."

tomorrow morning? usually my meetings starts after lunch.

"what time?" i asked.

"8:00 am, miss."

"that early?" he nodded.

well i guess i can't do anything about it since they are investors.

"okay then. please, prepare everything i need for tomorrow." he nodded then went out of my office.

i opened my laptop and did some research about this new investor. i was shocked when i saw how big their hotels and resorts. they have many branch around the country and they began to expand in other countries also.

but i was more shocked when i saw who's the owner of the park hotel&resorts. it's park jae yoo! park freaking jimin's dad!

what the fuck why didn't i think of that?! to think i know that they own a business like that but i didn't thought it's really them! what the heck!

i can't believe that park freaking jimin is following me even in my work!