four.

i immediately excused myself from everyone and went to the rest room.

what the fuck is that? why is he shining and standing out?

i faced the mirror and looked at my reflection, i am red as fuck. i can't believe that he still have that kind of effect on me after 7 freaking years.

i went to one of the cubicle and slowly calm myself when i heard someone walking in. eavesdropping won't hurt.

"did you just saw park jimin?" girl 1 said.

"hell yeah! he looks so damn hot!" her friend replied.

"girl, i need to secure my undies so it won't fall when i see him again later." then they high pitched laughed.

aren't they too exaggerating?

"btw, i also saw his ex, min yoonji. she also looks hot tbh." girl 2 said.

i already know that.

"yeah, but too bad they aren't together. they would have been the perfect couple. i guess shit really happens." girl 1 replied.

"but im happy she left him and also felt bad for jimin bcs he's probably hurt. im just gonna seduced jimin and make him mine!" girl 2 said.

didn't they know that jimin is then one who left me not the other way around? gosh.

it hurts my part that people doesn't know the real reason yet they just assumed things. i was the one who is really hurt not him.

"oh, i think the program is about too start." girl 2 said and i heard the door being closed.

phew. i thought they'll continue their gossips about me.

i look at myself for the last time and decide to went out of the rest room. you look fine, yoonji. you look fucking fine so don't do stupid things and be professional.

as i make my way to our table, i felt eyes staring at me, following my every move.

"why everyone staring at me?" i asked myongjoo as soon i arrive at our table.

she smirked. "just ignore them and focus your attention on the program."

i shrugged my shoulder and did what she said.

the mc of the program began to talk about the things we've done when we are still in high school. i also think that he's a batchmates of ours since he's face is kind of familiar. he began talking about funny stuff like the food fight we had before that caused everyone to laugh. that is one of the good memories i will forever remember.

"she'll melt if you keep staring at her," i heard someone said on my side that caused me to look at them.

and i regret looking.

there i saw him, in flesh. park jimin, my ex.