I think of many things to say but I just look down. Not feeling like talking about it.

"I don't have my own place." I begin to explain, "I was in trials and stuff for so long I lost my job and my mom had to use the money I had saved up on a good lawyer." I finish, they're all silent and I sigh heavily.

"It's okay, Harry. Louis can live with me until you figure it out." Liam says softly. I stare at him, trying to show the anger I feel but Niall just sighs.

"Can we order pizza. Or Chinese." He pauses and then his eyes light up, "I want cake." He exclaims, looking up to the ceiling as though he is dreaming about it.

"I'm down for Chinese." Zayn agrees and Liam just nods along, agreeing as well. I just give a thumbs up and then Niall opens his phone to find a Chinese place close by that has cheap food and delivers.

We all look over the menu before writing down our orders and then Niall goes into the other room to call and order. I put down something for Louis, assuming he'd want something when he wakes up.

We all remind in the kitchen, talking for the rest of the evening until the door bell rings, signaling the food is here. There is an unspoken tension between Liam and I, but no one mentions it. 

They take the food into the living room, and I head upstairs to get Louis. When I walk in his room he's fast asleep a relaxed look gracing his face.

I kneel next to the bed and run my fingers through his hair, kissing his head softly. His eyes flutter open slowly, his long eyelashes casting shadows on his pale cheeks. His dazzling blue eyes meet mine before an innocent smile creeps its way into his face.

"Hi." He says, voice higher than mine but still slightly raspy.

"Hi baby, Niall ordered food and I got you something; let's go eat." I say and he nods, sitting up and stretching before giving me an devilish smile.

"Piggy back ride?" He asks, reaching his arms up and making grabby hands at me like a toddler. I laugh and turn around squatting slightly so he can jump on.

He jumps up with a small grunt and I wrap my arms under his legs. He giggles in my ear and wraps his arms around my neck so he won't fall off.

I run downstairs, making him shriek and hold onto me tightly as I turn corners and tackle the stairs. He's in a fit of giggles by the time we get into the living room. Everyone smiles at us when we walk to the couch, sitting down.

Louis sits between Niall and I, quickly ripping open his box of orange chicken. He takes a deep inhale through his nose, smelling the food before grabbing a fork from the bag and eating quickly.

Every time Louis eats, touches someone or lets them touch him, it's like a small victory. Most people that's just normal everyday stuff but it means the world to our small group, knowing what Louis has been through.

We all finish the food, leaning back against the couch. Zayn pulls something out of his pockets and I'm already sure of what it is.

Weed.

"What's that?" Louis, the first one to speak, sits up and leans close to Zayn, trying to see what he has in his hands. Liam shoots Zayn a look but he just laughs and Niall fidgets in his seat, not sure what to say.

"Weed, babe." Zayn says, handing Louis a blunt who grabs it with delicate hands, scared he'll break it. Liam snatches it from Louis's hands, glaring at Zayn.

"No, Zayn. You're not having him smoke." Liam says angrily, holding the weed in his hands. Zayn just laughs and gets up, grabbing the blunt and going towards the back door.

"Anyone who wants to join me, I'll be outside." Zayn says, opening the back door then shutting it. Niall gets up and awkwardly shuffles to the door, pulling it open and then shutting it behind himself.

"What's weed?" Louis asks, looking between Liam and I. Liam and I look at each other, mentally debating who should tell him but then he speaks up and I decide it's best, he is the therapist after all.

"It's a drug. Not like your anti-depression medicine but it can work like that. A lot of people smoke it to feel good. You can also eat it and sometimes, drink it." Liam explains, and Louis's head perks up, looking to Zayn and Niall outside before looking back to us.

"Not tonight, Lou. We can smoke it together one night." I say quickly to get his mind away from it, and he nods, eyes watching Niall and Zayn talk about whatever, laughing at random times.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HARRY'S ALBUM?!??!

LIKE IS HARRY A FREAK?!!??

AND THEN SLOW HANDS AND LIKE FUCK I NUT ALL OVER MY FUCKING ROOM. JESUS CHRIST LIKE IM ALL FOR GAY HARRY (obviously) BUT HE CAN LITERALLY FUCK MY BUTTHOLE.

okay I'm done and I'm sorry for that