🐹Marshmallow Da Hamster🐹

A STORY:
I know I haven't posted many stories but this is a story. A very scary one for me it includes tears and begging.

A couple weeks ago I got my Hamster Marshmallow or Mello Mello. I have a super short story for you guys! About putting my Hamster in the hamster ball.
A about a week ago I let my Hamster in the ball to exercise or what not. I blocked all ways for it to go into other rooms. I was doing some other things while I let it roll. I heard noises to where it rolled and bumped into.
A couple of minutes later I couldn't hear a rolling noise!!!!!
I was face timing my cousin at the time so I told her. I checked up on my Hamster to see it wasn't in the ball. It escaped!!! I picked up the ball and looked under the couch and there Mello was. Roaming around under the couch where it is dark. I told my cousin it escaped and she started to laugh at me.
Let's just say I didn't like that. I told her I'll stop muting the FaceTime call after I get it back in the ball. I tried to get Mello near me with food, doesn't work. It ended up getting into and under my work desk. I trapped it with objects and I got gloves I didn't want to get bit.
I started to cry because it wouldn't get into the ball for a couple of seconds. I sucked it up and I grabbed the hamster but it jiggled out of my hands and I kind of grabbed it again kind of hard. It started to squeal. I started to mutter 'I'm so sorry oh my god I'm so sorry! Oh my god please forgive me!'
I finally got it in the ball and hurried to put it back into the cage. It scared me that it squeaked! I hope my Hamster forgives me. My Hamster is a Snowball hamster type if you wanted to know. I will show pictures another time!
Skittle Lord Out!