Chapter Fourteen|| Lady Chuginton

Start from the beginning

"Fucktard," I spat back

"I need you to do my English homework," he stated as he passed me a sheet of paper.

"Who the fuck do you think I am? I'm not doing your fu-"

"You owe me, remember?" He smirked and I quietly watched him walk away.

•••

"Where the fuck are you going?" Hayden asked as he suddenly noticed my formal attire.

I was wearing a white long dress with red heels to match. I was momentarily adding red lipstick to my look.

"None of your fucking business," I hissed at him.

"Is that a wig?"

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him. "I'm leaving now, cover for me."

Hayden rolled his eyes and threw himself on my bed.

"Fine, but no promises."

I nodded at him and glanced at Sam's window.

Gina was adjusting his gold tie while he looked a bit irritated. Gina had a dress that matched his tie and she seemed to me shorter than him even though she was wearing heels.

Pussy.

I ran down the stairs, hoping I wouldn't trip and glanced at the road, a limo was parked right outside of Sam's house.

I just needed to find a way I could sneak in it undetected.

I shrugged and walked towards the limo, opened the passenger door, and was greeted by a raised eyebrow.

"Who are you?" The driver inquired.

I closed the door behind me and turned towards him. "I just need to get to the ball without Sam or Gina noticing, so just don't mind me," I said.

The driver shrugged and passed me a pair of sunglasses. "Take these."

Honestly, coolest fucking driver ever.

I heard the door open and then close followed by a screeching voice.

"You're not going to open the door for me?"

I heard Sam sigh. "You have your own damn hands, Gina," He said.

Gina made a sound between a groan and a shriek and I imagine got in the limo.

"Take us to the ball, Jaime," She said.

Sam and Gina argued the whole way, I was about to turn around and swear them the fuck off but I sadly refrained from it.

They exited the car without even uttering a simple thank you to Jaime.

I turned and looked at the driver. "For your troubles," I muttered as I passed him a bill.

"This is a dollar, this doesn't even pay for gas," he trailed off as he raised a brow at me.

"Fuck, Jaime! I'm sorry I'm not fucking rich!" I exclaimed and took the dollar from him before running behind Gina and Sam.

The ball was beautiful. There were people wearing the most extravagant dresses and-

"Who the fuck are you?" I heard someone say.

I turned and saw a security guard with a small clipboard, staring at me.

"Uh. . ." I trailed off, "Who the fuck are you?"

He crossed his buff arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Gary Williams," he said, "Now, who are you?"

I racked my brain for a common name but failed.

"I'm Lady C-Chuginton," I stuttered, hoping he'd fall for it.

His eyes widened and he started shaking. "I am so sorry Mrs. Chuginton, your husband is waiting for you in the common room, please, don't mention it to him," he shook.

"I'll consider it," I said as walked in.

"Wait, I'll escort you, Larry, take care of the door," he said, "We're almost there, he's actua-"

Someone held onto my arm and I turned to look at Sam. "What are you doing here, Sawyer?"

"Sir, please take your hands off of Mrs. Chuginton," Gary spat at Sam.

"Yeah! Get the fuck off me, peasant!" I growled.

Gina glared at me and then looked at the gaurd. "Sir, you don't understand, this isn't Chuginton's wife, she-"

"Yeah, sure, let's go, Lady Chuginton," the gaurd suggested as he started walking.

I made no comment and followed the gaurd, we crossed even more security and finally made it into a room.

"Here she is Lord Chuginton, your wife," Gary said, he looked very proud of himself.

"This isn't my wife. . ." Chuginton trailed off.

"But- Si-"

I gunshot echoed through the room and I turned to look at Lord Chuginton. There was a big hole gaping on his forehead and he fell off the chair.

Oh, fuck.

"Get the fuck out of the way," Sam growled.

Don't have to tell me twice.

"You're in big trouble, Collins."

Author's Note

I told you I would update! Anyways

Leave me a fucking comment because I am very, very lonely.