28; the plan

Wonhos pov

I can't believe I actually really am in love with her ...... I was getting our drinks , I tried to hurry up even tho it was pretty empty in here and it was night already too so there wasn't really a lot of people. After I paid for our drinks I walked outside happy . But when I went out I didn't see y/n. She shouldn't just leave without telling me . I put our drinks down on the table and called her.

ring ring ring

The phone rang , I heard her phone but where was she ? I walked to where her phone was ringing and it was on the road . I picked it up and it was cracked. I unlock her phone and sat down. What the hell is happening this better not be a damn joke !

"Okay y/n enough with the jokes already okay ?! Just come out I'm starting to worry about you !" Nothing . I left our drinks and started walking around looking for her . And still couldn't find her. I stopped this one man.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen this girl?" I pulled up a picture of her smiling with me.

"No sorry , is she your girlfriend?" I nodded .

"Sorry no I haven't seen her ."

"Thank you ." I bowed and asked the following person . Every person I asked said they never saw her . Where are you y/n?...... I decided to sit down to take a break until her phone rang again. It was a message from shownu.

Ugly bear 🤢: y/n I'm staying with yerin for a while since she did drink a lot , starting to wonder if I should get her to an AA meeting 😪🤔.

I laughed a little at what he sent , I cleared it and saw a picture of us . I couldn't help but smile at the fact she had a picture of us as her lock screen. I unlocked her phone and went through her photos to see if she had any more pictures. My eyes couldn't believe the first picture that came up.

No ..... it was y/n tied up with tape on her mouth . Blood was dripping down , what the hell ?! Obviously she didn't take this because she unconscious in the picture, who took her ?! I immediately ran to the police station but a text message came in.

Unknown: now now Wonho where do you think you're going ? Poor little wonho hmmm.....

Incoming call from unknown number

Wonho: Hello?

Unknown: if you don't want your precious girlfriend to die, I advise to not involve the police . Come to the location I'm about to send you . Come alone or else she dies .

Wonho: who is this ?! What have you done with her ?! What do you want from her??

Unknown: you'll find out soon .

The person hung up , the voice was from a man . What's more important is what am I going to do .....

Unknown: Location: xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx come alone or else she gets hurt or worse die .

Certainly I wasn't going alone , I have to tell someone , I'll come alone but I'll make sure to keep it on a low. I walked to y/n apartment to tell shownu. I knocked on the door and yerin opened it.

"Wonho hi, where is y/n?"

"May I come in I have something important to tell the two of you?"

"Wonho ! Where y/n? " I saw Shownu and I came in and sat down.

"Y/n ..... has been kidnap...."

"What ?! Why haven't you told the damn police?! That's my sister !" I gave him the phone and he showed yerin.

"We can't involve the police..... so what are we supposed to do now?" I was just so worried that's all I could do . A light bulb went off on in my head.

"I have an idea . Shownu, when I go, make sure you come with me , you'll be in the back hiding and when I go in , make sure you stay down and hide so that way nobody sees you. I won't bring my phone unless they'll get suspicious, once I open the car to get out , you text yerin to call the cops, and tell them what's going on but tell them to not turn on the sirens or anything I need it to be low profile. Hopefully this plan goes well ...." They both looked at me.

"Let's just hope it works , we don't have any other plans so we're just going to have to trust this plan ..... instead of shownu going in the back , why doesn't he go in the trunk so it can be more safe , no one will suspect it , and babe make sure you keep your phone on silent , put it on silent now." Yerin added more to the plan and shown put his phone on silent.

"I don't wanna make this suspicious so let's go now , come on shownu."

"Be careful and make sure she's alive , we're all depending on you Wonho. No pressure but just a little heads up." I nodded and shownu and I left the house.

"Ahh .... who would of took her ..... I can't believe this is happening to her ...." shown started to cry and I was going to but I can't . I have to be strong for y/n .....

"All we can do is hope , come on ." I helped him get in the trunk and closed the trunk. I went in the car and drove to the location.

----

Can you guess who would of taken her???

IM SO UPSET I probably won't even go to the monsta x concert oh well I saw this coming