15; misunderstanding

Y/n pov

The next day , Wonho and I went to school. We walked hand in hand .

"Looks like she found a boyfriend."

"Oh they're so cute !"

"Y/n is lucky ."

"Yah! Wonho is dating y/n? Woah he's lucky." I kept hearing that and I didn't pay attention to it because it bothered me so much . Didn't they have anything better to do?

"Wonho I'll see you later after school okay ?"

"Ohh okay ." I was about to leave until Wonho pulled my arm.

"What ?" He had his arms crossed behind his back and looked around. I rolled my eyes because I knew what he wanted.

"You're needy." I kissed his cheek .

"And you're too cute." He hugged me and let go.

"Bye y/n~"

"Yeah yeah bye!" I waved my hand back without looking back. I was smiling to myself.

"Seems like someone is happy." Yerin came and ruffled my hair .

"Got that right." I heard someone else's voice . My smile became wider . I turned around and hugged him.

"What are you doing here shownu?! Huh ? Couldn't tell me you were coming back?" I hit his arm.

"Wanted to surprise my little sis. Plus I transferred here" Shownu and I were siblings. He left to study in Japan when I was 18 . Now I'm 21. And he was 24.

"Wow my brother isn't my brother anymore you became a grandpa." He slapped my arm. Yerin coughed .

"Oh yerin this is my brother shownu." Yerin and shownu both laughed.

"What?" Shownu had his hand under his chin.

"We know each other , we're dating ." I laughed but they didn't.

"What?! Since when ?!"

"Two weeks ago actually, surprise!" They both said and I stood there looking dumb.

"Well congrats then now I have to go to class and the two of you should too now bye." I walked off and took a seat . I caught up on my missing work, so I was pretty proud of myself .

Notification

I opened my recent messages

SNS

Wonho 💕: babe lets eat after school please ~? 🙏🏻

Y/n: mmmm fine I'll see you later

After an hour later I walked out class and texted Wonho

SNS
Y/n: babe ~I just got out I'm waiting at the entrance okay?

Wonho 💕: I'll be there in a couple minutes okay ?

Y/n: Okay!

Wonho 💕: y/n

Y/n: hmm?

Wonho 💕: I love you so much ❤️

Before I could text Wonho back I heard someone call my name I looked in front of me and saw kihyun .

"Kihyun hey..." he came closer to me.

"Hey , are you okay ? Haven't seen you since that day."

"Yeah I'm fine and you ?" It was pretty awkward.

"I'm good , um I wanted to talk to you ." I felt a rain drop fall on my skin.

"Um yeah but I kinda have to be somewhere else."

"Y/n please ....." he reached for my hand and held it. I looked at him.

"Kihyun please , I uh- please I have somewhere to be."

"Give me a chance please !" He kept pulling on my arm . He pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

"Kihyun please stop..."

"No I won't let you go." It started to pour down. I pushed him away . He cupped my face and kissed me. I pulled away and I saw him standing there.

"Wonho !" I bit my lip and pushed kihyun . Wonho ran away . I was going to go chase him but kihyun hugged me from behind.

"Stop kihyun! I don't love you anymore ! Because of you I might loose him and I don't want that . I love him , I just want to be friends with you that's all but now I'm not sure ...." he let go and I ran after Wonho.

Wonhos pov

I just came back from the jewelry store to buy y/n a necklace. Hopefully she likes it. As I was walking , i notice a raindrop rolled down my face . I didn't bring an umbrella either . I hope y/n brought one so she won't get sick. I grabbed my phone to call y/n to see if she was still at the entrance. I look in front of me. It felt like everything went black and white .

"Wonho!" Every emotion was filed in me. I ran off. Does she even love me or is this just a joke? I was walking in the cold rain. Without an umbrella. My phone kept vibrating and I knew it was her. I ignored it .

Y/n pov

Come on Wonho please ! It was a mistake, I don't even want to loose you. I kept calling and calling but he wouldn't answer . I was at the point I wanted to cry but I can't cry not now . I will find you Wonho ..... even if it's raining I don't care . I was looking everywhere. I'm out breath, but I still won't give up. I walked slowly until I saw a young man walking with no umbrella. Dripping wet. I ran towards him and turned him around.

"Wonho ....." he didn't look at me he just looked down. I lifted his head up but he pushed me away.

"Get away from me ." I touched his face again.

"I Said move !" He pushed me down and I fell. I have to endure this .

"No I won't . You don't even know what happened let me explain."

"I saw everything. It's obvious I'm just a toy to you." I slapped him.

"You don't get to say that..... why would I kiss someone else when I love you . I'm in love with you. He's the one who forced it . I told him I was hoping to be friends that's all but I'm not so sure anymore."

"Whatever ." He wouldn't listen to me at all.

"Wonho please , after all this time , you don't see that I love you do you?" He didn't answer me.

"Fine , then I have no choice but to prove it to you huh?" He looked up at me and I smashed my lips against his. It was rough . Every emotion was into the kiss. He kissed me back roughly, biting my bottom lip. His hand pushed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I took this chance to slip my tongue in his mouth . He pulled away and looked at me surprised. We were both breathing heavily.

"If this is what it takes to prove to you that I love you , I'll do it." He kept looking at me and kissed me again . His tongue slipped back in my mouth . My hands ran through his wet hair . We pulled away again.

"I only want you." I whispered into his ear while looking at him.

---

I have no words BYe