12; meeting my mom

Y/n pov

Waking up from my nap , Wonho fell asleep as well. I traced my fingers along his face . He's everything I want . He opened his eyes and I closed my eyes.

"I know you're awake."

"Caught me huh?" He chuckled.

"What were thinking about ?"

"Secret not telling you." He rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead. His eyes landed on my lips and he leaned in. I closed my eyes as well and waiting for him to kiss me.

"Y/n! Oh my are you okay ?" We both sat up and I saw my mother.

"M-mom h-hi! I'm fine!" Wonho stood up and bowed.

"I'll be leaving now -"

"No please stay ." Crap .....mom don't ask him !!!!

Wonho moved and grabbed a chair so she can sit.

"I want to kill that man for doing this to my only daughter!"

"Mom! I'm fine trust me okay ?"

"Y/n how am I not going to worry about you? After what happened today and look at you , you're a living corpse!"

"Mom!"

"Here I made you soup and brought ramen." I look over at Wonho and his eyes lighten.

"Young man join us ."

"N-no I'm fine."

"Young man haven't you heard never to reject an elders offer?" I face palmed my forehead.

"Mom!"

"Fine okay ! But who are you?" I sighed and scratched my head.

"I'm Lee hoseok but you can call me Wonho ."

"You're very good looking and you look healthy, tell me do you have a girlfriend ?"

"Mom!!!" I was so embarrassed.

"What ? I just want to know "

"Actually..." I widen my eyes and signaled him not to say anything but he ignored me.

"I'm actually dating y/n....."

"What?! And you didn't tell me?!"

"Thank you Wonho !" I said sarcastically. He laughed .

"So how long have the two of you been dating ?" I didn't say anything Wonho spoke .

"We started today , but we've known each other for a while."

"Mmmm I have a handsome son in-law ." Wonho smiled and grabbed my moms hand.

"And I have a beautiful mother in-law, no wonder why y/n is so beautiful too." My mom blushed and I just ate ignoring this cringy scene.

"Oh gosh I'm flattered! I'm expecting grandchildren."

"Mom! We've barely started dating !"

"So it's never to early ." Seriously this is embarrassing!

"Don't worry mother in-law you'll have your grandchildren soon." I was red and hot and hit wonhos arm.

"Oh my I'm so happy ! I have to go , sungjin should be out of school by now . Take care of my daughter."

"Yes mother in law !" She patted wonhos head and left .

"Why did you say that?!" I hit his arm again.

"Oww! What I want your mom to know the truth." He pulled my waist closer to him and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Stop and eat your ramen ." After we ate it was time to sleep. Wonho left to get his bags and mine for just tonight. Meanwhile yerin came to visit me.

"But you're fine right ?"

"Yes I'm fine ." She sighed and hugged me.

"Yah why didn't you tell me you were dating wonho ?" I rolled my eyes.

"We barely - never mind ...." I sighed .

"What about kihyun?" I didn't want to talk about it but sooner or later I would have to talk about it.

"I just want to be friends that's it , even if I did like him before , I want to start fresh , especially with Wonho. I've already developed feelings for him , and I don't want those feelings to go away."

Wonhos pov

I don't want those feelings to go away either , so I will try my best ..... I just came back from grabbing our stuff and when I got to the hospital, I was going to open the door but I herd yerin and y/n talking so I just waited .

"Well y/n I'll let you sleep , bye !- oh Wonho!" She opened the door and saw me.

"Hi , oh have a safe walk bye."

"Take care of her !"

"I will." Yerin left and I closed the door.

"You should be sleeping." I grabbed a blanket and placed over y/n.

"I was waiting for you." I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead .

"I'm here , now sleep it's been a long day for you." I made my bed on the sofa.

"Wait you're not seriously sleeping on the couch are you?"

"Yes why?" She sighed.

"Sleep with me , I want you to be by my side." My eyes widen and cupped her face and kissed her. I laid next to her and she was laying on my chest . Soon we both ended up asleep.

The next morning I opened my eyes and looked to my side and y/n wasn't there . I quickly sat up .

"Y/n? Y/n?!" The restroom door opened .

"What ?" I got up quickly and hugged her.

"What's wrong ?"

"I thought .... never mind." I looked at our bags.

"Did you pack our things?"

"Yeah why?"

"Should of woke me up." I crossed my arms .

"I wanted you to sleep more since you've been busy with me." She crossed her arms and bobbed her head. I laughed .I'm lucky to have her.

"Still -"

"I feel bad enough you're taking two days off so leave the little things to me okay ?" She touched my cheek and I nodded. The door opened and the nurse came in.

"You can leave now , don't forget to eat properly and rest properly ."

"Yes thank you." I grabbed our bags and went in my car . I started to drive and y/n was looking at the window.

"Wait this isn't to my apartment , where are we going ?"

"You're going to stay with me ."

"W-what?!" I grabbed her hand and held it while I driving. Hours later , we were sitting on my couch watching movies. I pulled her waist close to me. She laid her head on ny shoulder and I laid mine on top of hers. We fell asleep like that .

------

I feel like I make myself depressed because i can visualize this and I want to do this with whoever I'll end up with 😢