27; date

The next morning, I woke up and saw her face . I couldn't help but touch her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I leaned in for a kiss but she stopped me and covered her mouth.

"Morning breath nope not kissing you with bad breath." I was laughing inside .

"Okay okay , let's brush our teeth together then." She laughed . God I really do love her don't I ? I was so stupid for hurting her... We both grabbed our toothbrush ( yeah I bought her a toothbrush don't judge ) and started brushing our teeth . I looked over at her and she looked at me.

"What ? Hmm ?"

"Nothing , you still look pretty even when you're just brushing your teeth." She laughed and spit out the toothpaste and rinse her mouth and I did too.

"There , so can I have my kiss now." She laughed and wrapped her arms around me .

"I don't know maybe ." I pouted and she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Happy?"

"Very much now let's go we have a date ."

"D-date? I don't remember us planning a date !" A smirk plastered across my face.

"It's a surprise sooo get dressed so we can go ."

Y/n pov

Date my ass, wait I don't even have my clothes.

"Wonho I don't have my clothes with me take me to my dorm so I can change ." And so he did I went and opened the door. I unlocked the door and opened it. Letting Wonho in , I closed the door and saw it was a mess .

"What the hell happened in here - oh god -" walking slowly taking a look around I looked at the couch and saw Yerin and shownu covered up in a blanket sleeping together naked.

"Seriously! Whatever I'll go get my clothes ."

"I'll go with you , it'd be weird if I just stay here and look at them- just come on." I walked into my room and grabbed my clothes not just a pair but just a few clothes .

"Let's go so that we both can shower and leave ."

"Shower ? Together ?" That dumb smirked crept onto his face .

"No! Let's just go." I locked the door and we made it back to his house . Grabbing my clothes I go into the bathroom and I was about to close the door until Wonho pushed it.

"Not so fast , we're showering together."

"No now get out !"

"Please !!!!! I wanna shower with you , plus I'll save water and it'd be faster."

"You're just saying that so you can see me naked and do your dirty deeds so no."

"I promise I won't do anything I swear okay ?" I looked at him serious, was he being serious or ......

"Fine just don't do anything or else -"

"Or else what ?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"You'll regret it so much just letting you know . Now turn around I'm gonna take off my clothes." I turned his body to the door so he wouldn't see me .

"Oh come on I've seen you naked before why are you making me turn around ?"

"Just Wonho pleas- what are you doing ?" His hand tug on my shirt and pull it up to take it off.

"I'm helping you now hurry up so we can leave ." I rolled my eyes and nodded . He started taking off his clothes and I did too . A blush grew on my face from seeing him naked .