23; truth or dare

I LOVE HIS EYES IM OBSESSED

Y/n pov

"Truth or dare y/n?" There was a smirked on her face like she knew exactly what she would ask .But I sensed something bad was going to happen.

"Y/n you don't have to-"

"It's fine ..... truth ." Everyone awed.

"You're no fun !!!!" Minhyuk whined .

"Shut it hoe."

"Okay ...." she leaned forward and her smirk was just dirty .

"Do you still love Wonho ?" I furrowed my eyebrows and I looked at wonho . He looked at me and I looked away .

"Mijin stop doing this to her !" I heard Wonho yell at her.

"It's just a simple answer." I was at the edge of crying .

"Um whats the dare then ?"

"Kiss Wonho ." Why Wonho ? Why of all people Wonho ? I looked over at wonho again .

"I'll take the punishment." It was tense between us . Everyone just stayed quiet. I laid down .

"Alright you know Wonho come here and do it ." I sat up but she pushed me down .

"No I won't if she doesn't want me to do it then I won't " Thank you .....

"Stop guys seriously!" Wonho yelled as the boys were pushing him and there he was . He lifted my shirt up and he looked at me with sorrow eyes. He poured the liquor on my stomach and the lime was placed on my mouth . I don't know what to do anymore. He stood there and didn't do anything.

"If you don't do it somebody will have to force you into it ." He slowly started to lower himself.

"Okay stop nobody should be forcing this." Shownu stepped up .

"It's fine I'll do it ." Wonho looked at me and I just avoided him.

"I'll do it move ." Kihyun pushed Wonho to side and Wonho looked confused and so did I .

"Kihyun? " he smiled and he grabbed the salt and spilled it on my stomach. He lowered himself and his mouth made contact with my stomach. He started to drink the liquor. He drank every sip of it every drop and here I was flustered . He looked at me and he smirked . After he was done , he kissed my stomach and I felt his tongue slip out licking my skin. He got up and he took another sip of liquor and he leaned in towards my face and bit the lime . He was so close , his eyes pierced through me as I saw him smirk . He leaned in my ear.

"Are you alright missy ?" My face redden and I pushed him.

"There happy it's done ...." everyone was yelling and cheering. Mijin was smirking and her eyes darted towards Wonho . I looked at him and his face became dark. Kihyun and I both went back to where we were seated.

"I'm sorry , I was tryin-"

"I know thank you ." I grabbed the bottle and spun it . It landed on one of mijins friends.

"Alright truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to Close your eyes, go to the refrigerator and eat whatever you grab." I didn't want to put her in an uncomfortable state so I just did that .

"Alright let's go ." Mijin and the others followed her as she walked to the refrigerator with her eyes closed. She was in front of the refrigerator and she was looking for the handle . She found it and opened it , the thing she grabbed was a bottle of mustard. I was gagging because I hated mustard. She was struggling to open it , she opened her mouth and squeezed it . She automatically spit it out . She opened her eyes and went to sink and washed her mouth.

"That was disgusting !!!! But was exciting." She laughed and we all went back . She spun the bottle fast and it landed on mijin again.

"aWWW WHY ME ?"

"Truth or dare ?"

"Dare."

"Kiss someone who you think is the most handsome ." Its always kissing. Again a smirk crept up her face . She crawled her way to wonho .

"Don't move ...." she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. And I was just hurting inside , I need to leave .... I just stared like everyone else as she was making out with him. She pulled herself away from him and sat back down . He looked at me and I just looked straight avoiding him.

The night went on and it was just hilarious. Mostly everyone picked dare and the bottle didn't land on me for a good while and I was happy . Until it was mijins turn again . It was like I was her target because the bottle landed on me when it was her turn.

"About time !" Minhyuk yelled , he was drunk . Everyone well mostly everyone was.

"Truth or dare or are you gonna back out again ?" She was pushing my buttons and pissed me off.

"As If , dare."

"7 minutes of heaven with kihyun but instead of it just being you two in the closet,you two have to do it front of everyone. Oh and you have to be on his lap too so have fun" My eyes widen when she said that . Why did it have to come to this ?

"Y/n you don't have to do this you know right ?" Kihyun told me . I admit the liquor kinda got to me because I was being bold.

"Nope I'm doing it , I won't back out again ." Kihyun kept trying to stop me but it was too late . I took off my leather jacket and got up and sat on kihyuns lap . My legs were wrapped around his waist and we were sitting down on the floor . His hands held my waist and I placed my hands on his face .

"I'm sorry ." He whispered

"It's whatever ...." I could tell he was blushing . My hands cupped his face and I started to kiss him . His hands gripped my back and I ran my fingers through his hair . Hearing the others scream and clap and say ' ooooo ' made kihyun kiss me more roughly. I pulled away and he was just staring at me.

"Let's give them what they want ." His fingers traced down my neck and I stretched it out to give him access to place soft kisses on my neck . My hands were gripping his shoulders . I pulled him into another kiss . 2 minutes had passed . The kiss started to get more heated . As we were having our make out sish , his tongue licked the tips of my lip teasing me . I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss more.

"5 more minutes " someone yelled. I didn't even bother to pay attention I was so caught up in the mood . Giving him permission to let his tongue in my mouth to dance with my tongue, he started to swirl his tongue in mouth , every inch of it . Almost pulling away , he bit my lower lip . I noticed not only was our kiss getting heated , so was he. I could feel that he was getting stiff . He pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want more ?" I was taken by surprise by his question, as he kissed back harshly again .

"3 more minutes." We were back at again making ourselves heated . I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was pulled away from kihyun.

"Hey you can't do that ! It's a dare and she has 2 more minutes left! Come back !" I heard mijin yell at whoever pulled me.

-----

I feel horrible, my stomach hurts and I feel hot and I feel like I can collapse at any minute idk what's wrong idk if it's from my spider bite that I've had for almost two weeks or idk but I just feel all fuzzy