4; appearing

"She said let go !" Next thing I knew , my wrist were in someone else's hand . The person voice sounded so familiar yet when I looked up , I couldn't even recognize who it was . Seriously why does everyone here have such detailed mask I can't even recognize my own mother .

"Who are you? This is not your business leave us!" Kihyun shouted at the guy.

"She said she doesn't want to ." The guy that came, grabbed kihyun by the collar and let go and grabbed my hand and ran off to who knows where . We ended up in the garden. I was out of breath , I look up to see the guy . He was removing his mask and then I knew who it was.

"Wonho?! What are you doing here?"

"I saw you .... how could you let him do that to you?! Something worse could of happened you know!"

"Why are you yelling ! I'm the only one here ! So stop yell-"

"Wonho ? Is that you ? It's been a while you've grown up ." We both turned away to the direction the girls voice came from . Suddenly wonhos mood changed.

"Ah mijin, hi it's been awhile ." He went from aggressive to sweet .

"Is this your girlfriend ?" He looked over at me .

"No"

"Yes." I said no but Wonho said yes and I looked at him in confusion.

"Yes she's my girlfriend." He wrapped his arm around me .

"I'll should leave, han jae is waiting bye it was nice seeing you again and nice meeting you." She bowed . She was so beautiful like if she was a model . Her hair was naturally wavy , it was black. Her eyes were very beautiful it's like you can be mesmerized. They were hazel . Her skin was like honey milk . Her figure was perfect .

"Why did you say that? "

"That was my senior....."

"Do you like her ?" He fell silent .

"Just pretend to be my girlfriend please I want to prove to her I'm a man."

"So you want to make her jealous ?"

"No- kinda."

"Then no."

"Why not ?!"

"Because I don't even know you like tha- yerin?!" I was talking to wonho till, i see yerin stuffing her face with some guy that was not kihyun .

"Excuse me." I walked towards her and I saw kihyun there just staring at her then he looks at me.

"Yerin come on stop kissing strangers."

"Mmm let me be he's-"

"Let's go ." Kihyun pulls her and takes her with him and I grabbed his wrist.

"Leave her alone , I'll take her I don't trust you with her." I pulled her away and placed her arm over my shoulder .

"Yah kihyun! I never ... hick.... liked you ..... hick..... I just ....hick... used you ..." she laughed and knocked out . She was so heavy . I looked back and saw him. I felt bad but at the same time I didn't .

"You reek of liquor gosh ." I placed her in the back and laid her down. I drove home and carried her to our room . I basically dressed  her In her pjs .

"Ahh this is why I didn't want to go

.... ahhh...." when I was about to get out of my dress I heard a knock at the door.
I looked through the little hole and saw him.

"Can I help yo-" he pushed the door and pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips against mine . His hands cupped my face deepening the kiss. I was frozen . He kissed me so rough yet it felt so good. I hate this. He pulled away and I could hear him breathing hard.

"Let me prove to you I've changed ....y/n"

"Kihyun...." I whispered .

"Go on a date with me tomorrow . You won't regret it i promise..." I just looked at him .

"Okay ..... fine I'll go but stop doing this , it's not okay . It's going to be hard for me so please be patient." He raised his hand.

"Take all the time you need I'll Be waiting ." I laughed .

"Finally you smiled ."

"Whatever just get out its late " I pushed him out .

"Tomorrow at 3 okay ?"

"Mmmmm okay bye ." I shut the door. Why am I even giving him a chance....