26; it's just a nightmare

Looking around I sit up.
"What's wrong y/n?" A blush appeared on my face.

"This isn't neither of our room , Wonho! We're at a party!" I completely forgot we were at party and this wasn't my room nor wonhos. He sat up and kissed my shoulder.

"And ? People do it all the time"

"So?! let's go ." We started to pick up our clothes . I clasped my bra on and my shirt. Looking for my underwear, I forgot where I left them.
"What are you looking for ?" I see Wonho with his pants on and putting his shirt on.

"My underwears I can't find them." He laughs and picks up the cloth.

"You mean these?" I looked at the rip underwear and I blush but at the same time I was screwed.

"What the hell!!! How am I- I didn't even bring-" Wonho walks to me and hugs me.

"Relax babe. I brought extra pair for you." I widen my eyes and looked at him . He had a cheeky smile on his face.

"H-how did you know? Oh so you just knew we were going to do it ?" He nods.

"Wow, thank you ." I snatch them away from him and put them on and my pants . I went to the bathroom and fix myself.

"Let's go." I open the door and walk out.

"Y/n wait." I look back and Wonho held my hand.

"Let's go." Walking down , we head back down to the group and everyone's eyes were on us.

"Where were y'all?" Minhyuk asked us.

"No where , actually we're leaving so ." Wonho said

"W-what ?! But y/n hasn't completed her dare!"

"Don't worry I completed it for her." He winked at them and I looked at kihyun who gave me a thumbs up and then I look over at mijin with a dark expression. Everyone else's facial expression was either clapping and cheering or in 'o' I hit wonhos shoulder and we left the party and went to his house. Walkng to the door ,Wonho picks me up and kisses me.

"I missed you so much y/n, I love you." I brushed his hair back and kissed him back.

"I did too Wonho ." He puts me down and opens the door . Making our way to the bedroom, he throws me his clothes.

"Again?"

"I told you , you look better in my clothes babe." I rolled my eyes and put his clothes on and he did too . Laying on the bed , Wonho comes and hovers over me and showers me with kisses. Letting out a laugh, he smiles.

" gosh your laugh is everything, no, your smile is everything. No you're everything to me ." He lays down and faces me . The lights were off and his hand held mine. His other hand caressed my face .

"I missed your touch , I missed you being next to me." A tear started to roll down his face and I wipe it away and kissed him softly.

"Don't cry , its in the past now okay? We're getting over this , look at us , look at where we are now Wonho." My fingers ran through his hair as he starts to drift to sleep. Soon I started to fall asleep.

In my sleep, I started to sweat and pant. This nightmare was the worst. Dreaming such things . Dreaming Wonho dying in front of me . I can feel it, it feels real . His screaming , his tears and his blood are covered on me. Please ..... someone wake me up !

"Y/n! Wake up !" Thank you ..... A pair of hands were shaking my body . Sitting up quickly taking a deep breath .

"What's wrong ?" Trying to look up to see him, my chest started to clench , I was having an anxiety attack.

"Breathe y/n breathe ." Gasping for air trying so hard to calm down but I just couldn't . I got up from the bed and stood up my hands on my knees , I was looking down to catch my breath . The lights turned on and wonhos hand circled my back . Calming down , my breathing started to become even.

"Y/n what's wrong ?" Standing up straight , tears started to stream. I wrapped my arms around him and clinched on his shirt.

"Did you have a nightmare or something what happened y/n?" I nodded and tried so to talk but I couldn't . Wonho took my hand and sat me down on the edge of the bed . He bent down so he could be eye level with me.

"What happened hmm? What did you dream about?" His left hand caressed my cheek and the other one holding my hand .

"Shhhh take your time ."

"I thought I lost you ..... I watched you die in front of me ....." i said in between my sobs. He got up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm here , I'm here y/n" Tears fell down but they weren't mine but his.

"I hate seeing you like this ..... it was just a dream because I'm here with you okay ? Nothing is going to happen okay ?" I nodded he let go of me and went to turn off the lights . He pulled me down on his chest and held me .

"Let's just sleep like this." He intertwined our hands together and caressed my face.

"Shhh shhh it's okay ."

Wonhos pov

Seeing her like this hurts me . Even if she had a bad dream , she had an anxiety attack. I don't ever want to leave her side . I need her to be safe with me. I'll do anything for her to keep her safe and happy .

----
MONSTA X IS COMING TO DALLAS I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THEM (,: