6; agreement

There I was standing in front of wonhos house . He sent me the address. Tears started to fall down and I wiped them away .

"Y/n? " I heard the door open .

"Hey Wonho ! Made it ." I laughed nervously and he pulled me in and hugged me.

"Im fine ...."

"You're not , lay down ." I laid down on his bed and he was playing games.

"Wanna talk about it ?"

"Not really ...." I was laying down thinking .

"Wonho..."

"Yes?" I got off the bed and Wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

"I'll pretend to be your girlfriend."

"Really ?"

"Mmm. Maybe we can also use each other for our desires." I was just playing with him.

"Do you want to ?"

"I -I mean I was just playing unless you want to?" I was stuttering nervously.

"It's not a bad a idea." I stayed silent.

"Unless you don't want to it's fine."

"No it's fine we can ...." what am I even saying .

"Okay let's make rules then ." I moved away from him so he can face me .

"Okay so rule #1 we must never fall in love with each other ."

"Seems fair rule #2?"

"We'll do whatever desire the other one wants." I nodded.

"And rule #3 once we found someone we like we can stop this."

"Okay , so now what ? Does that make us friends with benefits?"

"No because we're not doing it . And we probably won't."

"Ahhhh okay ." He held out his pinky and I wrapped my pinky around us.

Then it's official.... he removed his pinky and he came closer to me .
---
Another short chapter sorry next chapter contains some smut so if you feel uncomfortable skip it !!!