5; date with him

The next morning, I wake up to yerin groaning . I get up and make her soup for her hangover. I walk into her room.

"What the hell happened..... my head hurts ugh......" I gave her the soup.

"Thank you you're the -"

"Best I know ..."

"Hey y/n did I tell kihyun something last night ?"

"Yup ." I told her everything

"I'm kinda happy ..... he kept talking about you and I didn't really have an interest at first he was kind but I found someone else and then he started talking about you when I brought you up."

"Why would you bring me up ?! You know what he's done in the past ?!"

"But didn't you say you liked him?"

"Yeah but I'm not even sure anymore ..... he's done things I can't even...I'm giving him a chance but if he .... if he does something again I won't even-"

"Just relax Okay ? Ahh my head."

"Lay down head ass...." I left her room and and went to the living room . My phone rang.

Incoming call from wonho 😊.

Y/n: "Hello?"

Wonho :"Y/n! Oh are you okay ?!"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine ..."

Wonho: "We should hang out today -"

Y/n: "Would love to but I have plans today maybe another time?"

Wonho: "I understand. And yeah sure. "

Y/n: "I'll talk to you later bye."

Just as I hung up a text message came in.

Unknown : don't forget today we have our date .

Y/n: who is this ? Why do you have my number ?

Unknown: oh it's kihyun I'm sorry I forgot you didn't have my number I asked yerin for your number

Y/n: why would you?

Changed unknown to bastard🤢

Bastard🤢: because.... because I just never mind that don't forget our date.

Y/n: okay I'll go get changed so see you later . Oh and where are we going ?

Bastard🤢: we'll eat first then we go for a walk in the park to catch up.

Y/n: okay I'll see you.

I had an hour to get ready so I took a shower and dressed up . I put on a pullover shirt that was light brown and put on a plaid black , red and white slip on dress and put on white socks with my vans. I grabbed my phone and went to yerins room.

"I'll be back ,going to see that bastard."

"Have fun." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes and made my way down the stairs . I walked out my apartment and walked down the street . Kihyun said he wanted to meet in front of lee's café and I went in and it wasn't packed but kihyun wasn't there so I just sat there and waited . I was scrolling through my feed on Instagram and I saw something from the corner of my eye. I saw kihyun but he was talking to some girl. He caressed her cheek . Ahh seriously.... why did I even think to even do this . I pretended I didn't see what I just saw so I went back to my phone . Kihyun walked in.

" Sohn y/n~" he sang my name and I faked a big smile.

"Yoo kihyun ~" I went along with it.

"Ohhh! Nice y/n, shall we order?" I nodded.

While we were eating our food, we made great conversation but I will wont forget what he did earlier.

"I'm full we should go now huh?" We got up and made our way to the park.

"Today is such a lovely day. I didn't even noticed but you look pretty like that ." He pointed at me.

"A-ah thank you ..."

"You're really cute ." He pinched my cheeks.

"Stop !"

"Okay okay I'll stop." He let go and as we were walking I was so amused with the beauty of the park . The trees and flowers grabbed my attention. And then I felt a warm hand hold mine. I look beside me and see kihyun smiling . Maybe he.... no y/n you can't he's just playing with you... I used my hand , the one he was holding ,to scratch my nose.

"It's really beautiful..." I was looking at the scenery.

"Yes but not as beautiful as yo-" His words were cut off by a phone call.

"Excuse me I have to take this."

"Sure ." He walked away and took the call . He came back.

"Wait here I have to use the bathroom okay I'll be back ." I nodded and took a seat on the bench .

I felt he was lying . So after he left I followed behind him. He said he was going to the bathroom so why did I have a feeling he wasn't . And my feeling was right. There he was . Certainly 'using the bathroom' . I scoffed and a tear rolled down my face . Why did I ever believe he was serious about me ?He was making out with the girl he caressing her cheek. Am I just a joke or what ? I left and went the bench . I wiped my tears away because people were staring.

"Why is she crying? Such a waste of tears." I breathed in and out. I didn't even notice I had a message. I opened up my message and saw it was from wonho.

Wonho😊: I hope your feeling okay today , please take care !!

At that same time tears started to fall down my eyes again. Just in time Wonho called . I wiped my tears away and answered.

Y/n: hello?

Wonho: hey y/n just wanted to see if you were okay .

Y/n: I'm fine ha.....

Wonho: are you really?

Y/n: obviously why wouldn't I be?

Wonho: from the look from here looks like you've been crying.

Y/n: w-what ?! What do you mean ?

Wonho: look behind you.

I put my phone away from my ear and looked behind and there he was standing and smiling . He walked towards me . He stopped.

Wonho: look back .

I did and I saw kihyun walking . When I turned back Wonho was gone.

Y/n: where did you go ?

Wonho: walking home

"Y/n ~~~ did you miss me ?" Kihyun came behind me and covered my eyes. I removed his hands away.

Y/n: Is it okay if I go over to your house ?

Wonho: yeah I'll be there take your time .

Y/n : Okay I'll be there bye.

"Kihyun sorry but I have to go , it's an emergency..."

"That's a bummer..... I'll walk you if you wan-"

"Nope no need to im fine bye !" I grabbed my stuff and ran.

I hate you ....

-----

Okay wonho and kihyun mess me up my bias is Changkyun ( ult too ) BUT HOLY MOTHER MOLY KIHYUN AND WONHO