105 The Battle, New Friend, Your Dead

LAST TIME:

Thirty minutes later I had just finished putting Charlotte to sleep as the 9 were already out like lights. As I normally took care of the children at night to have them get their rest.

"Daddy?" I heard as I turned my head to see Charlotte barely waking up as I walked over to her.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked her as I walked over to her larger crib. She may only be 6 months old but she talked like a 1 year old.

"I love you." She said as I smiled and gave her a hug.

"I love you to." I said in her shoulder as I stopped hugging her.

"When will you be back from your trip?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I said as she looked a little upset but she just smiled.

"Okay but please come back safe or else mommy will be mad at you." She said as I nodded and tucked her in again.

"Don't worry I will come back safe." I said.

"Pinkie promise?" she asked me holding out her small arm.

"Pinkie promise." I said as I interloped my larger finger with her small hand.

NOW:

READ POLL:

The sun seemed to rise slower than normal as the whole world watched the island I stood on, a one sided IM showed the sun slowly rise across the barren wasteland of an island. Nothing grew on this mile wide stretch of land as I stood in silence watching the space in front of me. The whole world holding their breaths as the silence with the beautiful sunrise.

The 9 sat watching in the safety in Balances realm her defenses at max just in case as the 13 children thanks to Chaos were fed changed and put back to bed with a spell. So none of them would wake up to the fight going on. But if I were to die I discussed with Balance I left them personal dimension that even Balance didn't know about.

I had just created it with the earth and that was it nothing else as the 9 and the 13 children could make it their own home. Chaos could make the habitants to their own personal requests and Abyss would never be able to find them. Since I had programed the dimension to never stay in the same place for more than a day as it constantly moved.

Untraceable even by Balance's standards which meant that she couldn't even sense the crossroads connecting it. It was a place I had made strictly to keep my 22 most love people in the world safe from anything. But I don't quite know how they would teach the kids how to use their wings I guess if I am to die today they would have to try their hardest to figure it out.

But as soon as the sun left the horizon a portal opened before me the same darkness that I was accustomed to in the realm of Balance's. The tension in any room across the world could be cut with a knife as the most hated man in the universe of any kind slowly stepped out of the portal. He just wore a black cloak as he had his hood down and just looked at me.

Our matched power of 200 creators each made the ground break under our feet, the power that we both hid well could be felt across the world as we tried to hide all of it. But just the pressure from two beings of such power being so close nearly seemed to shake the world. I just stood in silence as we looked at one another, there was no need for words as the wind swept over the land.

In an instant quicker than anybody could see I dodged a strike to the head by Abyss's hand, as I placed a hand on his chest. Well at least tried as my hand hit a barrier about 2 inches from his skin. In that instant I flashed us away from this planet, Abyss strike just from air pressure creating a giant air wave that created a giant explosion in the sea nearby.