71 Leaving The Hunt, Mission, New Friend

LAST TIME:

"You animal." One said as she ran over to Thalia as three of them carried her away.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Well you see Diana gave away what it feels like to have a massage by you, and after learning that is feels really good at the end *cough* we all want a massage *cough*." Elizabeth finished as they all nodded.

"Okay I don't see why not, but after I talk to Diana about something then the massages will all happen tomorrow." I said as they all nodded and ran off to bed as Diana was left super flushed and head hung low.

"What did you tell them about it?" I asked her.

"Just that if feels like your body melts in all the right places." She said which I knew she was lying.

"Well I don't see any harm coming from this but I need to talk to you about something." I said as I sat down beside her.

"What would that be?" She asked me.

"The truth."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

She sat still as my story finished with me falling from the sky, she just looked at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"You can't be." She said as I nodded and showed her am real crystal she just starred at it scarred as I sat a few feet away from her.

"My lor-." She tired but I held up my finger.

"Please Percy is fine I may be powerful but I do not like to stand above others, well other than my enemies. That is why I chose to become your slave you are latterly Artemis's other half and that is why I chose to be with you." I said as she still looked stunned.

"Diana I would like you to keep this a secret between us if that is alight but I would need you to swear on my name not to reveal my secret." I said to her.

"I will I am tired of fighting all the time and having someone stand above me especially a male." She said.

"I feel the same way but Abyss killed many people and I have to stop his reign of terror everywhere. So I will need your help and your allies to capture all of the continents and meet Abyss then I will kill him." I said thinking of all the pain he has caused.

"Then the world will be at peace." She said as I nodded.

"He is the main reason there is war and that is to receive the power he gives you if you control all of the continents." I said as she nodded.

"I agree with you Percy but it will take time." She said.

"I know I have 500 years until the seven break from their stage of sleep, if possible I want to kill him before then but I know it will take longer than that." I said as she looked curiously.

"You said you wives are in a state of sleep then what is your relief?" She asked.

"Wow just like Artemis, umm I can't tell you that yet but I will soon." I said as she nodded not noticing it was her.

"I have a question for you actually, what is this Land Ruler you talk about?" I ask her.

"It was Chaos's first creation there were three types of Land Rulers, the normal one of the Land Ruler had one pair of wings and no horns. It was also the size of what you are now maybe a little bit taller. It had white skin or scales and was about the same power as a god or maybe even a major god but not an Olympian." She said.