99 Sealing Powers, Secrets, Final Form

LAST TIME:

"I am pregnant." She said with a sad smile as the world stopped as Diana nodded, then it all clicked. Why her energy was running low her current semi angry mood swings if I messed something up, which I just thought she was covering for Diana's anger. She must have been using her power to keep the child from not growing like a normal human or god child.

She must have been using her energy to slow down the rate to massive proportions, and my guess was Diana knew but didn't tell me. But then I looked over their conditions in that instant and saw Diana had more slashes and marks on her and Chaos had none. Diana was protecting Chaos the whole time during this, and it was all Jupiter's fault.

My eyes just sat red as I took off my necklace and summoned Cataclysm but as I did I separated it in half and stuck them it the ground front and back of Chaos and Diana. Instantly my white gauntlet disappear and a barrier went up around them. As I turned to the advancing monster as I gave my crystal two taps of power.

I felt my armor begin to shirt as my wings ripped out of my back all 10 of them, two horns grew from the top of my head maybe 2 feet long. My armor shirted until I was just bar chest but I had metal scales everywhere else and dragon feet instead of normal feet and dragon claws as hands all of it pitch black. With one last look at the two I let out a roar that just didn't shake just the arena, it shook Tartarus, then hell, then the surface.

Then I let rage consume me as my vision went red and my half human half King Land Ruler form began to rage on these monster who dare hurt my lovers.

NOW:

DIANA POV:

When I felt Percy kiss me it was like nothing else in this world, after 2 long years in the pit I was nearly done. Almost all hope was drained from me but 2 years down here was 10 years on the surface Chaos told me so. She also told me Tartarus normally got the times wrong since she changed them. It went like this 1 year in Tartarus was 2 ½ years on the surface but and 1 year here was 5 years on the surface.

But 1 year in Tartarus was equivalent to 2 years down here, I know it sounds super weird but that is the deepest place in the world for you. All the magic around this place made it functions weird beyond measurement. It was kind of like a giant stir fry of magic that made it all mix together and do weird things.

But as I watched blood rain down from the sky as Percy slaughtered monster I couldn't help but feel a shiver up my back. He was frightening when he was angry if I had to say so, but as he fought I saw bones, blood and guts begin to pile on the ground. Like a pool of hell itself as Percy let out monstrous roars that killed monsters alone. His eyes were blood red as his claw ripped out spines, his feet kicking monsters so hard they exploded.

His tail impaling them if they tried to get close to us, as he was a storm of blood and carnage as more and more monsters seemed to just pop out of nowhere as me protected us. Any monster that even touched the barrier was incinerated in an instant as Percy used this to kick monsters into and kill them.

But I could still see him glance at us every so often to make sure we were okay as thousands of monsters were around him. Suddenly he was hit back with a great force as he flew and landed on the barrier. Chaos let out a scream as this happened in fear that he just died, but he slowly got up and looked at what hit to find the largest Cyclops I had ever seen walking towards us.

He was around 30 feet tall and wielded a red wood tree, not a branch but the whole tree as his club. Even through the barrier I could smell him as I watched the monsters form a circle around us and Percy. Percy stood panting hard as blood covered him in a fine sheet hiding any skin, but he slowly stood up and walked away from us. Leaving behind a blood spot on the shield which confused me.