67 Family, Kind Of The Monsters, 10 Years

LAST TIME:

"You will see me again boy I promise, and when you do I will be standing over your corpse." I heard Jupiter shout as he escaped, Venus didn't say anything as she escaped as I finally stopped. I had worked up quite a sweat as I stood breathing slightly hard. Finally the temp returned and I picked up Crimson sky as the armor around the girl went back to normal.

"Milady." I said as I caught my breath.

"So special weapons I guess?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah." I said as I began walking back to base camp that was on edge of the hole.

"So how long until the battle takes place here?" I asked as the others began to follow as the girl just sat in the holster in my back listening to us.

"A couple days at best but that isn't our major concern right now they are going to the capital, I must depart ahead of you by flashing to ready the forces. In the meantime Elizabeth is in charge." Diana said in the front.

"Roger milady but I have one question." Elizabeth said.

"Who is she?" She asked pointing to the child on my back.

"I don't know, what is your name?" I asked her as she perked up.

"Thalia Grace Daughter of Zeus."

NOW:

I stopped as soon as she said it but I guess even in different dimensions people can exists that I knew before. The troop stopped as I stopped as I almost was to stunned, but I was not the only one to stop as someone started to cry.

"T-Thalia i-is that y-you?" We all heard as we turned to see Elizabeth in tears as she fell to her knees. Her face showed happiness that I had never seen her with before, tears ran down her face as I kneeled down and Thalia hopped off. She walked slowly over to Elizabeth who quickly wrapped her up in a hug.

Thalia didn't know what to do as she stood stunned as Elizabeth cried in her shoulder, tears and what little makeup she wore staining her white shirt. Power cries of joy and love left her mouth as Thalia slowly hugged her back.

"I-I can't b-believe I a-am se-seeing you a-again." Elizabeth said in her shirt as she wailed away.

"I don't understand, I haven't met you before in my life." Thalia said as Elizabeth raised her head makeup completely smeared.

"You wouldn't have remembered you were a baby not even a day old when Jupiter claimed you, you see Thalia... I am your mother." She said as she tried to wipe her tears from her eyes.

"But h-he said my mother was dead." She said in a panicking voice.

"No you see as I made an agreement a long time ago, but with Jupiter as power crazy as he was bedded me. But something went wrong as he beaded me five years ago, he did something very wrong. He made it so your father is Zeus as he has complete control over his or his soul to be correct."

"He changed into Zeus and bedded me, and you are the child I gave birth to nine months later. I know because that was the name I gave you when you were born, like all my children I get to name them not him." She ended with a sniffle as Thalia stood stunned.

"But...but why didn't he tell me?" Thalia started crying as the hunters all whipped a tear from their eye at the mother meeting her long lost daughter. Even Diana though her back was turned I could feel the water coming from her eyes as she quickly wiped away the tears and turned back to us.

"Because he is a cruel man Thalia, and he is the reason all of this beautiful land is destroyed." Diana said as Thalia turned teary eyed to her.

"Thalia even though you come from a Greek background and a Roman one I would like yours and your mothers permission to welcome you to the hunt. Though most of the time I won't let anyone under the age of 18 enter the hunt I think I can make a special exception." Diana said as Elizabeth's face lit up.