83 Zoe's Past & Her Hidden Secrets

LAST TIME:

"Zoë is-." I was cut off by someone opening the flap to the medical tent and walking outside.

We both turned to see Zoë awake with the hunter's clothes on, her hair drug on the ground about three feet behind her. Her eyes just looked around the camp as she laid them on me and Tracy as I held her in my hands still. With toothpaste still in her mouth she just gapped at Zoë as she just looked around us.

But as she laid eyes on me she instantly began walking my way, I gently let go of Tracy and turn to the emotionless Zoë as she walked towards me. She stopped a few feet from me her hair still dragging behind. Her body the same as Zoë in my dimension a 21 year old with D cups and a body like an hourglass.

Her eyes were emotionless as she starred at me her arms shaking in rage, began to raise her hand as I closed my eyes and flinched. But what happened next I did not expect, with my eyes closed I felt her hand gently be placed on my cheek. As I slowly opened my eyes I saw her in tears as she looked at me.

"Percy is that you?" She asked me.

I was at a moment of pure confusion as her body began shaking with sobs as she looked at me, the rivers of tears rand down her cheeks as I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should comfort her or just let her be, but as I just starred at her she began wiping her cheeks. She just looked up at me with puffy eyes.

"I thought you were dead." She said as her eyes suddenly rolled in the back of her head as she collapsed. I quickly caught her as I picked her up careful not to step on her hair as I turned to a scared Tracy.

"What haven't you told me?" I asked her as her face showed she was in deep shit.

NOW:

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tracy tried to lie but failed.

"Tell me." I demanded as I turned to her with Zoë still unconscious in my arms.

"I can't tell you." She said almost yelling, by this time the hunters were up and all looked as if they had just had the greatest sleep of their lives and we interrupted it.

"Why not? It involves me doesn't it?" I asked her as she looked around franticly as if to come up with a reason.

"Tell him what?" Phoebe intervened seeing Tracy in her panic, but as soon as her eyes landed on Zoë as she moved in my arms in her slumber.

"Don't tell me she woke up." She said as I nodded, she just suddenly realized what we were talking about.

"Percy please go put Zoë back to bed I believe she is exhausted from being cursed. We will tell you when you make breakfast it will give us time on how to tell you." She said as she grabbed Tracy by the arm and pulled her away as the others looked at her with confusion.

"Come on." I said to myself as I hauled Zoë back to the medical tent and tucked her in one of the beds. Some of the birds still hung around as they laid down by Zoë, I just stood up as thoughts raced in my mind. As I walked outside I was greeted by the other hunters.

"Is she okay?" They asked me.

"She is just tired I don't sense anything wrong with her magic systems or internal organs. She is just exhausted from the curse she will wake up in a couple of hours." I said as they sighed in relief.

"Did she say or ask anything?" Alex asked.

"She...she told me she thought I was dead." I said as they all stiffened.

"O-oh is that it." Alex said but I heard the stutter in her voice.

"What does that mean?" I asked them as they all stiffened again.