104 Oh Hell No, Sex, Last Night

LAST TIME:

Shiver's began to wreck my body as I screamed in pleasure, my first organism as a female was quiet different as I lay in my shirt still and soaked underwear as Khione pulled his hand back and licked it. As I just watched them eye me like a wolf eyed an injured dear.

"How was it?" Hera asked blushing as I saw a bulge start to form in his pants a quiet large one at that like the rest of them.

"Amazing." I managed as Zoë came over to me and kissed me as I felt weak in her hands as him ravaged my mouth. My soft skin felt amazing under his course hands, as one sneaked its way up my shirt gripping my new flesh making me moan a little louder than I would have liked.

"I think Percy is ready." Zoe said as he let go of me and began undress me as they began to undress revealing nine 10 inch 3 inch thick dicks. The sight just made me moan a little as I knew each one of those was going to go inside me and ravage me. I was completely naked as well as my long black hair reached my lower back and my breasts raised a lowered with each shaky breath still working off my last orgasm.

The first one up was unexpected as Artemis got onto the bed and began kissing me as his large hands held down mine. Showing me I couldn't fight against it as the very odd night began.

NOW:

THIRD PERSON POV:

As male Artemis kissed female Percy he held down her arms to keep her from escaping, as Percy tried to put up a fight but her strength was being taken away with the kiss. Female Percy just eventually gave up and went with the kiss, as resistant was futile to the larger male Artemis. The others just watched as male Artemis slowly pulled back making fem Percy shiver.

"Now we start." Artemis said as she positioned herself at Percy's entrance, but deep down in Percy that wasn't crushed by the kiss revolted at the action being done. Suddenly Artemis couldn't push her dick into Percy as she met an invisible barrier about an inch from her entrance.

"Now we end it." Percy managed as she let all her muscle relax as Artemis tried to push in her but the barrier gave now yield. Apparently Percy was very against the Idea about the idea of they fucking him.

"Chaos can you do something Percy put up a barrier." Artemis complained as she came closer and examined Percy's neither regions. Making her squirm a little in embarrassment as they all watched Chaos examine the barrier. But finally he just let out a sigh as the looked back at the other male turned lovers.

"I can't break the barrier." He said sitting on the bed as they all groaned as Percy just smirked at them.

"Ha." Percy said as she grabbed the shirt she was previously wearing and put it on to hide herself as the others all sat on the bed disappointed.

"Don't worry in 6 weeks we will have sex I can wait that long." Percy said jumping off the bed finding her muscles again and stretching.

"Yeah but we have been without sex for 500 years even Artemis couldn't hold it in that long, she eventually masturbated along the way." Hera complained.

"Hestia went longer if I remember right though." Khione said as the thought about it.

"You might now know this but Hestia secretly masturbated every day when she was single." Hera said as Hestia just gave a frown with her light bear on his face.

"Shut up." He said as the others laughed as Percy finished stretching in front of them, finishing up with some toe reaches. But the shirt was just long enough to block a view but just short enough to barley not see. Her long legs but short stature at 5 foot 8 was weird for him to get used to in the female body.