53 Mr President, Future, The Mortals, US 2

LAST TIME:

I kept heating it and applying pressure until it was nothing but a single ball the size of a marble and pure white. But then I expanded my hands rapidly and split the atoms into smaller and smaller atoms until I reached Hydrogen our smallest element. With the Hydrogen I light it on fire and held it in place as I created gravity in the middle.

In my hand I had just made a sun that I used a force field to keep the humans from die from the heat. Suddenly some guy ran forward to me but only looking at the creation the size of a soccer ball in my hand. The force field seemed like a layer of glass around it as I let it float in front of me as the man arrived.

"By the gods I thought I never would have seen this." He said as he examined it.

"So does it look like I am lying anymore?" I asked as I cut off the force field from my powers and made it draw off the sun. It was enough to hold it strong not letting out any radiation or heat.

I grabbed it out of the air and gave it to the dude who acted it was more valuable than anything he had ever had.

"Thank you so much great one." He bowed and began looking at a miniature solar flare going off.

"You with the microphone how about now do I look like another stupid mortal trying to play a game? I am Percy Jackson son of Chaos the creator and the current creator, I hold the domains of all but one primordial. I represent the Greek gods in hope to save this country so as I said again let me see the president so I can help you."

NOW:

After my little speech I was instantly told I was able to see the president of the United States, I just sat on my throne as I waited. The tanks backed up as a person came forward; I jumped off my throne and walked to him as he began to talk to me.

"Your request had been sent and he is coming but I recommend in the middle of the white house and your... pets." He said.

"I don't see anything wrong with that I will leave my pets with my Lovers and my slave." I said as he raised a eyebrow.

"Slave?" He asked me.

"Oh she attacked one of my lovers I overpowered her and made her my eternal maid for a better term, but yes she serves me with all of her heart. I think she has a thing for me but I don't know why." I said as he chuckled.

"Woman and I right." He said nudging me and I nodded.

"Totally understand man but I shouldn't talk here about this, but I will meet the president on the edge of the eclipse field closer to the white house. I don't care what men he brings." I finished as he nodded and went back.

After a little I saw some people run out with a long wood table and two chairs, there was all sorts of news vans around us now. Most of them had their cameras trained on us as I sat in my throne, while the others were talking in the triangle of the three beasts. But I snapped my fingers as teleported all seven of them to me.

"What's up Percy?" Bianca asked as I looked at them.

"I just need each of you there well all except Khione I know how her temper can get the better of her, so she will stay with the other three." I said as she pouted and crossed her arms, I chuckled at her childish reaction.

"Okay you six we got this in the bag." I said as they all chuckled.

"Your right we do." They all said as I laughed as they made thumbs up to themselves.

As we walked over I reached the table and sat down in the chair provided, I summoned more like it for the girls to sit down. Hera and Hestia took up my left a right since they would probably know how to do this the best about this. The others took up the sides and just watched as someone ran up and attached a miniature microphone on me.