81 The Real Monster, Time, New Family

Mulai dari awal

"How much longer until we land?" She asked me.

"About a week at most." I said.

"Great morning sickness on a boat for a week very nice." She said.

"Can't wait till you and Percy have a child so you can feel the things I am going through." She said as I blushed.

"Y-you..." I just tried to think of something as I blushed.

"When was the last time you guys were together, I think it was a little over 3 weeks ago." She said putting her finger to her head to think.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

"Please I can when you two do it, the number one reason is that your hair is a rat nest in the morning. Second is that your room that I clean if you forgot smells heavily of sex." She said as I blushed hard.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah really bad, you don't hide it that well." She said.

"Well whatever get some sleep and let the girls know about the little person inside you, I am sure Thalia will be super happy." I said as she nodded and laughed at a possible scenario in her head.

"I will, but you need to get some sleep to milady." She said as I stood up and took off the spell and stood to the side of the door.

"Don't worry I will." I said as I opened the door as I let several hunters fall in and pile on Thalia who was on the bottom.

"Get some sleep girls." I said as I jumped over the pile and went to my bed to sleep, as I laid down I covered my body with the silver covers I always had. I let out a much needed yawn as I settled in my bed and closed my eyes in hope that tomorrow would be a good day.

LINEBREAK:

PERCY POV:

I had been floating in a darkness what had seemed to be forever not carrying what my body was doing. At first I yelled at the blackness in rage for no reason, it seeming to never stop as I got angry at everything. But finally it died down after a long time as I learned to control it after what felt like years.

My mind felt stronger as I concurred the rage in me as well as my body, my emotions more in my control. Even when I was the universe I never felt so in control of myself this new feeling was blissful it gave my mind the time to think past emotions.

I honed my senses as well with the rage in me as I floated in the void, but after what felt like years in the blackness I began to get sleepy. Like my rage in me was dyeing and finally going out from its intense flame. For weeks I felt on the brink of sleep as the last of the flame of rage sucked was little was left in me.

Even if I was in control of it I couldn't control the rage as it left me, but for weeks I grew more and more tired. But never able to go to sleep as I just floated around in the blackness of my consciousness. But what seemed to be the day before sleep I encountered a being in this void of blackness.

"So you are my host." I heard as I turned around to see a spitting image of my animal form, I just stared at him as he stood in front of me towering over me.

"Yes I am, I guess you are Lurker." I said as he nodded and looked me over.

"You are indeed a fine vessel to let me blow my pent up rage from my death, I give you my thanks." He said bowing to me but he still was taller.

"No problem just hope you didn't do anything stupid to my body." I said to him as he laughed.

"Ah my friend do not worry your body is fine and asleep in a cave, but again I give you my thanks. Also you have achieved my 9th horn and are halfway to the 10th." He said.