72 Travel Partner, Meetings, Gods, Husband?

LAST TIME:

"I am not going back there I am following you and that is final I have something I need to do in the capital." She said sitting beside me and putting on the blanket.

"What good reason do you have for me not to take you home?" I asked her.

"I lied to you about my mother being dead, truth is she left the day after I was born and headed for the capital. I am going to find her and bring her back home no matter what, and if I can't I will at least try and get an answer as to why she left." She said with a strong tone of voice.

I just looked into her brown eyes looking for a lie but I found none as I nodded.

"Did you leave your family a note?" I asked her.

"Yes I did the only thing I took was some food for the road." She said.

"Okay I don't see why not, I need someone to talk to anyways it gets lonely on the road sometimes." I said as she scooted close as it cooled down a little more, until she was using my side as something to lean on.

"Hey what is your real name, if I am going to be traveling with you for a while I want to know your name at least." She said.

"My name is Percy, Percy Jackson." I said as she nodded and then tried to go to sleep. I just kept watching the stars hoping for anything a simple sigh that this was a good idea. But one never came as I drifted off into the darkness hoping for a better day tomorrow.

NOW:

1 YEAR LATER:

"Percy wake up." I heard as Jessica kicked me in the back as I groaned as I awoke, for the year she had been acting just like my mother and forcing me to do things.

"Come on I made breakfast I don't want it to get cold." She said as she kicked me again, I rolled on my back and looked up at the sky. The sun was barely reaching the horizon to begin the day, I don't know how she does it but every time I sleep she gets up before me and make breakfast.

"Okay I am up." I said as I got up and stretched my upper body, I looked around to see a little fire going as she had eggs and bacon already on a plate for me.

"You remember I can summon food right." I said.

"Yeah but I like making it, tastes better that way." She said loading her own plate. Over the year each day I told her about different stories of my time on earth, it helped the time fly as we walked all day long. But I only told her a day at a time in my life as I had just gotten to the part were the hunt first found me.

She took that I was a child of Chaos surprisingly well, she red my lies like an open book as she could instantly tell if I was lying.

"So where were we...oh year you just killed all those monsters and used them as your throne." She said remembered where I left off that day, she took all the guts and gore like a pro as well.

"Well I just finished killing all these monsters when boom, out come all these girls in silver." I said as I ate.

"The hunters?" She asked.

"Yep they looked at me like a monster and I can't blame them I was at that time." I said.

"Then what happened?" She asked.

"Oh some little girl name Tracy came up and gave me a hug." I said with a mouth full of bacon.

"A hunter hugged you a male?" She questioned.

"Hey I wasn't that bad okay, but just before I gave her a hug back she appeared." I said as she looked confused as she tried to connect the dots.

"Artemis right?" She asked.