65 Dinner For A God, War Begins, First Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Wow I thought this place would have something like that, there are winters here right?" I asked her.

"Yes but we use fur coats from animals that we hunt, so we never really come to town to get new design clothes. So shut up slave got it, I don't want to hear another word out of you." She commanded in a embarrassed tone as I preformed the zipper on my lips and threw away the thing.

"Mistress look at this." One of the hunters said as they ran up with something in their hands, as I got a closer look it was a winter hunting coat. That had white camo on it and looked just like any hoodless hunting coat would.

"What is that?" She asked them.

"It's a hunting coat." I said as the jerked her head to me as I backed up with my hand on my lips.

"Well as the slave said it is a hunting coat but mistress can we buy them?" She asked her with a pleading voice.

"Why what is wrong with your current winter coat?" She asked them as they got sour faces.

"Mistress have you smelt them lately they are getting old so I think it is time for a upgrade in clothes and everything for the hunt what do you think?" She asked as if she had rehearsed it or was told to by the others, but by the look on her face the old clothes they had were pretty bad.

"Well I don't know..." Diana tried as their faces went from normal to puppy dog faces, apparently they weren't going to let this go.

"I don't the old stuff is g-." She was cut off by the one holding the jacket.

"Mistress the old stuff was around before I got in the hunt even before Elizabeth was in the hunt, that was over three thousand years ago. I think it is time for a upgrade." She said again this time more like she was talking to a kid who liked its broken toy but refuse to through it away.

"But I don't think we have enough money..." She tried but then I intervened.

"I have a few more drachmas hidden away I think they will be enough." I said as the hunters looked like a new option had opened.

"Yeah how much boy?" The one asked me.

"A couple hundred, in my dimension they weren't worth as much so I have a lot." I said as their eyes widened, I reached in my magical pocket and summoned a bag of them and held it up for them and Diana to look in.

"I think this should cover it." I said as Diana had a face of betrayal on my part.

"...Okay got get everything we need, from tents to magical items. I mean everything so armor room, grinding stones, refrigerators, dishwashers, even plates and magical tables. Got get everything we need, I believe Hephaestus has a list of everything we have so go to him. Don't forget about clothes while you are at it." She said in defeat as they cheered in victory as I handed them the bag as they ran off.

"You are so getting it." She said as soon as they were out of hearing range.

"How so?" I asked her.

"I won't make it so all of the items they buy are weightless in their magical places, but just for you so the others can lift them easily." She said in a voice that held no mercy.

"Damnit." I cursed as she smiled at me.

"Well I hoped they at least get a new kitchen supplies, even I have to say that they were getting bad." She said as I nodded.

"Just wait until I get proper supplies then my cooking will improve to beyond anything you can imagine. So good in fact that the taste of nectar and ambrosia will change to it." I said to her.