53 Mr President, Future, The Mortals, US 2

Start from the beginning

"Hey it's your fault not mine she loves me now so suck it!" I yelled as the sky rumbled again and got a grey look to it.

"Percy, might I ask who you are yelling at?" Obama asked as I nodded.

"Little kid controlling the sky, Zeus is complaining about things. Would you like to meet him?" I asked as he thought about it.

"I think I will pass for now I have a feeling I will meet him sooner or later." He said.

"Well okay your choice, back to where I was this is Hera official major goddess of marriage and family." I said as suddenly the chair changed from a lawn one to a throne made of white marble that had multiple things on it.

Hera then changed from her business look to her white toga and Olympian look, she grew older and her crown was no longer there but she shined royalty. The two gasped as Hera changed and sudden realization came over their faces I was not joking about what I told them.

"Nice to meet you I am Hera goddess of marriage and family, former queen of that big retard in the sky. But I know am in lover with Percy Jackson son of Chaos and official creator of the universe." She said as she bowed to them as they bowed back.

"Nice to meet you Hera it is a honor, don't think you give a gall on some tips to keep herself as young as you just did." Mrs. Obama said as Hera chuckled.

"No can do these are godly secrets for the body." Hera winked as Mrs. Obama smiled as the joke made its course.

"Well where was, I oh yes this is Artemis goddess of the hunt, maidens, and the moon currently Olympian. She is currently my lover as well but I will cover all of this later as well." I said as they nodded as Artemis changed to her silver hunter's uniform but stayed the same age. Her throne popped up just like Hera's as she sat comfortably in it.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Obama, and her husband." She said as Obama looked a little hurt.

"Don't worry about her if you remember the legends she is a man hatting goddess which is true, but I am the only acceptation to the hatred." I said as he nodded and scooted a little away from her.

"Next is Hestia goddess of the hearth, family, and food she is currently a Olympian and my lover." I said as Hestia changed as well into a brown dress with her head cover thing and her chair turned into a throne as well.

Her throne took the appearance of a hearth but no flames but it still felt cozy to be around. Obama looked at the aged goddess and seemed to almost fall asleep but was stopped by his wife who asked a question.

"Let me guess these other three girls are your lovers as well?" She asked.

"Yes they are but as I said I will explain it later, but for now yes I do love all of these girls and they love me. Yes they agree to what this is completely as I might add I will do anything for these women. Even sacrifice my life for one of them." I finished as she looked impressed.

"Okay now we have the none goddesses, let me introduce Zoë nightshade hunter of Artemis and leader of the hunt. Daughter of Atlas the titan holding the sky and lover of Percy Jackson." I said as Zoë stood up and bowed to them, and then I changed her chair to a miniature throne of Artemis's.

"Then we have Piper Mclean hunter of Artemis and daughter of Tristan Mclean and Aphrodite goddess of love, sex, and beauty. Current lover of Percy Jackson." I finished as Piper stood up and bowed I changed her chair into a throne that was pink but looked like Artemis's.

"Finally we probably have youngest for last Bianca Di Angelo Daughter of Hades god of the underworld and the dead. Current hunter of Artemis goddess of the hunt and lover to Percy Jackson." I said as she did the same as all the others, I changed hers into a black throne but this time it had skulls on it and kind of looked like Artemis's.