53 Mr President, Future, The Mortals, US 2

Start from the beginning

"Sorry the president says he wants to record this for the books." He said as I chuckled and helped him out, I got some for the girls and attached them to them also.

"Alright the president is coming Artemis I know how much other males mean to you so don't turn him into a jackalope please." I said to her as she looked at me.

"Can't make any promises Percy." She said as I laughed a little.

"Well try you best and restrain Zoë if you can please it will help out if she gets mad about something." I said as Zoë just scoffed me off like whatever.

As we sat I looked around to find the girls all looked seventeen along with me, even Bianca begin sixteen at the time looked seventeen and hot. But Zoë even in her immortal form had changed from her fifteen year old form to a seventeen year old form, thanks to a little help from the creator.

Piper had aged nicely also as her dark skin makes her look stunning in her business suit, they were all very proportioned with their chests and butts. But I couldn't stare long as I was on national TV in five, as the man with the camera signaled me.

But just then a car with little American flags started to drive in a path cleared of people as the president rolled up. Just then also came multiple security guard cars and swat vans as he pulled up. Finally out stepped the president as he waved to the people, but not only him but his wife as well.

His kids were there also but out of ear shot with guards around them, I just watched as he came forward to the table as I stood up in my pure black business suit. As I did I could hear the barrels of probably ten snipers and more than I care to mention armed guards point their barrels at me. But I didn't care as the others also stood up and welcomed the president of the US.

"Hello Mr. President good to see you could make time for my little chat I needed with you." I said while I shook his hand.

"Good to see you also my men tell that you displayed something amazing to catch our attention, they said it was magic care to show me." He asked as I smiled at him.

"Absolutely anything to help you believe." I said as I stood up and the guns pointed at me again, but he just motioned them to stay put as I motioned my hand a particular scientist right by us.

"Yeah could have back my little sphere for a little, don't worry I will give it back to you afterword's so don't worry." I said as he nodded and ran forward and gave the miniature sun to me. By this time Mrs. Obama and the girls all greeted each other and were watching.

"This here is a sun I just created from the bullets of your tanks that pointed at me, it is encased in a force field that draw its power from the sun itself. You could say it is a gift of natural energy from me to you, that scientist is in charge of it for now." I said as I handed him the glob as he looked at it.

"You said this thing provided energy right?" He asked as I nodded.

"How much?"

"Enough to power New York forever and then some left over maybe a couple of cities or two." I shrugged as he looked at the sphere like it was gold.

"Well I appreciate the gift I will give this to our science division to keep a hold of for the time being." He said as he handed the sun back to the nerdy looking guy.

"Well I think it is time to get down to the real business, Percy you say you are a god of a culture that existed thousands of years ago how do I know you aren't some magician playing a trick on us?" He asked as I nodded.

"You have a point well there is a way to show that, to my left I have Hera the queen of the gods of Olympus. Well formal queen she resigned after Zeus cheated on her way to many times. Current hunter of Artemis goddess of the hunt." I said as the sky rumbled and I looked up.