49 The Pit Is Mine & Gaea's Not Herself

Start from the beginning

Poseidon says it is from Athena, but Athena agrees with him on it. She could also be seen talking to Persephone about the seasons and different flowers. But normally she was running around distribution medic and Ambrosia kits to different demigods. But besides her the army was looking a little glum, they knew what was to come.

They sat around campfires listening to the tunes of the read pipes as they washed over the people, soothing their nerves as the songs were played.

But soon this peace would end as the battle of tomorrow will begin; the gods spotted the army of half a million monsters marching their way. So they weren't in the best of moods when they found out Percy was still missing, Artemis nearly flipped when they told her that he was still in Tartarus.

But the five others managed to calm her down somehow, but it was night and tomorrow was the big day and no one wanted to fight. But the sun rose like any other as Apollo's chariot was on auto pilot for now.

As the sun reached the middle of the sky, as the ground started to rumble. The army had come and was totally surrounding the entire mountain but the demigods held off the only entrance.

"Artemis I hope Percy gets here soon." Bianca said as she stood at the front lines of demigod forces with the other five.

"I hope he does to Bianca I hope he does to." Artemis said as the horn sounded and the monsters rushed them.

LINEBREAK:

PERCY POV:

I sat down for a break I had been fighting for a week nonstop, the blood of the monsters surrounded me in a lake as the back sludge had stopped being absorbed by the ground there was so much. I sat blood covered on a mound of bodies taller than most buildings; I had almost reached the celling of the covered as the blood at the very bottom had actually frozen cause the temperature.

There were no monsters left as I had just killed the last one, my body was covered in rigged scars and other cuts from my week long battle. I was so exhausted I could barely move my arms to simply wipe my face, I couldn't move my legs any more as they gave out a hour ago.

"So much for getting there in time." I said exhausted as I looked down at the sheer mass of monster bodies I had slayed.

'Percy this is Tartarus one last time, I have prerecorded this message before I faded. If you are listening to this you have survived in Tartarus for a week, even though you haven't escape Tartarus this is enough to have my respect. Now let the power of the pit become yours.' The message finished as suddenly my skin burned in pain as I felt the power rush into me.

The power engulfed me in a black business suit as I felt my wounds heal, the rules of the pit flowed in my head as I could change them on whim. But as I thought about it me a map of the pit was shown in my head it was much larger than I thought I had been before. I stood in my new suit as the power coursed through me, a power that I thought was evil.

But I didn't care I needed to get to old Olympus now I didn't have much time, as I thought about it a sudden hole appeared right above me as I grinned. I didn't cost any power at all the pit obeyed my wish and opened up a tunnel to the surface. With a quick jump the hole sucked me up into it as I flew up fast to, I could feel fresh air coming to my lungs as I soured up to the sky I could barely see.

But as soon as I broke the surface I slowed down, the hole closed and I landed lightly on the ground. But the sense I saw a battle that no normal army would ever want to go up against. I stood to the side of the massive battle as the army surrounded the mountain the demigods were around.

The gods flew around on their chariots blasting small portions of the army but the giants had other plans, I saw Apollo get taken down by a spear but he jumped off as he slid to a halt on his feet. Still none of the monsters had noticed me as I walked closer to their hind lines, I could feel my domains welcome me as I started to feel their power course into me.