40 Hunters, Babies, Breakfast With Hera

LAST TIME:

"Tracy you fine I know it has been a while but you are like fifteen now so hold yourself strong and high." I said standing up as the daughter of Athena, she nodded and gave me a long hug as the others strolled over.

"So what brings the hunters to the realm of Percy as I call it?" I said as some of them rolled their eyes the new ones looked at me with disgust but knew that I was a primordial so they would risk attack me.

"We found some door thing in the middle of the woods in California so we decided to go through it, we had no idea it lead here but Tracy as always went first as said this place was amazing." Shay said with the hint of green skin still on her.

"Ah is Artemis with you guys?" I asked seeing no Zoë assuming she was back at camp.

"Yeah why?" they asked even the new ones wondered.

"Because I think I owe her a visit for being gone the last six months." I said as I walked back to the area were the hunters had come from. The following in my step, I just thought real quickly and a note was left behind for Hera to read while I was out.

"Looks like this will be a unexpected visit." I said before I walked through the door into a green forest were Artemis lay in wait.

NOW:

PERCY POV:

As I walked back to where the hunters came from I felt their camp not very far off, as the rest of the hunters piled out the door suddenly disappeared. The hunters just looked at me and my huge stature as I scanned the surrounding area instinctively.

"Shay, why do you know this male?" Asked on the new hunters as Shay just turned to the new hunters, they hadn't met Percy yet and probably not his tale as well so she explained a little.

"Percy was part of the hunters before you guys were probably born, he used to live with us for a couple of years and stuff. But after he completed his training he became the Ranger of Olympus, after a couple of years of rescuing demigods Percy did some quest with the campers. After all that went down and stuff we all found out Percy was actually a child of Chaos and not just a creation either a real blood child." Percy was still scanning.

"After all the stuff went down when the titans rebelled Percy took out over 20000 monsters on his own as the hunters helped a little. But after defeating Kronos and three other titans and Typhon by himself Percy obtained Primordial power as his birth right. He is currently the primordial of five different domains I think at least, but since he is dating Artemis he is kind of like a big brother to us especially to Tracy." Shay finished as they stood motionless as the new news that they just received, but then I responded.

"Don't forget I save you to shay, what I did was attach her life force to the earth instead of a tree so she is a earth nymph if you think about it." I said as the new hunters looked at Shay as she blushed a little but then one responded.

"Wait your dating Lady Artemis?" One girl almost screamed as she took out a bow and arrow, the other stopped her as I looked at her.

"I take it Artemis hasn't explained everything to you guys yet?" They just nodded as if they were set on seeking the information.

"Well you guys go ahead I want to sneak up on Artemis and Zoë and surprise them." I said as the others got a wicked smile on their faces, Thalia's hair started to get a little bit of electricity going she was so excited.

They went forward as I stayed behind and went the other way to get around them, as I did I saw Orthos and Tia patrolling but I put my finger to my mouth to silence them as they got the message. I took out B and used my cloak to stay silent as I jumped from tree to tree; I almost broke a couple of trees as I pushed off their fragile braches. Once I was around the camp and close I stayed in the shadows of the tops of the trees.