- Lonely Day -

"You're staring." Tony groans. His eyes hesitate to open as the sun barely hits through the window. Sunrise in San Diego was always beautiful, but then again, it was anytime of day.

"You're too beautiful to not stare at." I grin. The red velvet blanket covers us as Vic sleeps on the couch across the living room.

He props his head up and his brown eyes meet mine, getting lost in them. His lips were soft, moistened. As badly as I wanted to kiss them, I didn't feel like it was right for the moment.

"Have I ever told you how extremely beautiful you are?" He licks my jaw and plants a sloppy kiss on the crook of my neck. I get goosebumps and I crinkle my toes as I bite my lip.

Tony's rough hands slide over my hip bones and I feel his smile on my cheek. My hand glides through his hair and I kiss his lips, lining the rims of his tongue with mine.

"Look as much as I want to do this real bad, right now. I don't think doing it in the living room is the most romantic." Tony voice is muffled by my kisses. I smile and nod.

Tony stands and I wrap my legs around his waist. He straddles me in his arms and he takes me upstairs as I continue to leave kisses on his neck. Hearing small moans coming from his lips.

He lays me on the bed and spreads my legs open, putting his body in between them. My head hits the backboard of the bed and I giggle. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Tony smiles.

I shake my head and chuckle. He continues to strip me down and as he's about to take off my bra, he stops and looks at me.

"We can't do this." Tony whispers to me. I look into his eyes again and he seems bothered. I nod and sigh. "I'm sorry." He rubs his hands on his thighs.

"No. No. I understand." I whisper. The door opens and Jaime stands at the door frame. He pauses and his smile fades away from his lips.

"Jaime.." My voice leaves my body faintly. Tony gets up from the bed and I prop myself up with my elbows. "You just don't learn." Jaime whispers. "Do you?" He frowns.

"Jaime. I'm just sick and tired of your shit." Tony mutters as he gets closer to him. I see both of them clench their fists and as I get up from the bed, I hear Jaime whisper something.

"Jaime. Get out!" I get in between them and push Jaime out the room. He grabs my wrist and pushes me away from him.

"Anahi, go to your room." Jaime mutters at me.

"Go to my roo- what? Am I a fucking twelve year old? Are you my dad? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me to go to my room? Please tell me. Tell me Jaime!" I yell.

"I'll tell you later. Now go to your room." He turns to me. And for the first time since the incident, he looks at my face. He pauses and stares at me. Moments go by and I realize what he's looking at.

"What? You didn't see what you did to me? You didn't see the bruises you left me?" I mutter. He cheeks turn a dark red color and he frowns. Tears forming in his eyes.

"You didn't see what you left on my face? You thought that leaving would make you forget?" I yell in his face. I feel Tony grab my hand and I push it away. "Anahi.." Tony whispers.

"What?" I turn and hiss at him. They both seem genuinely scared. "Your scars.." Jaime whispers. "Why do they look new..?" He adds.

I realize that I don't have a shirt on and my stomach is visible. Showing my scars, that are relatively new. I look down and then look back at Jaime. "Get out. Both of you." I push both Tony and Jaime out the room.

"Ana-"