- Butt's in our crotches and Toes in The Sand -

"I have to say Anahi, you look very beautiful tonight." He smiles at me. "Thank you."

I feel my cheeks burn and I smile. I finish my wine and I take a deep breath in. I really hope he forgets about the club. "Let's hurry home." Tony smirks. "We're too formal for a club." He giggles.

Damn it. He wipes his mouth with a napkin and so do I. "Tonight was very fun. Thanks for bringing me. I really enjoyed spending time with you." I smile while he occasionally stares at my lips and then looking up to my eyes.

We go home and I change into some more free clothes. Clothes that lets me move around more. Some black shorts and a t shirt. For some reason I put my bikini under it. I'll probably ask tony to go to the beach instead.

"Lets go!!" Tony yells from downstairs. I put my hair into a high pony tail and run down the stairs. "The club is only a few blocks away so we can walk." Tony smiles.

He puts his arm over me and I trace the tattoos on his hand. Seeing the word mother on his left hand. "That's cute." I whisper.

"Hey Tone? Can we go to the beach instead?" I look up to him. He smiles and nods. We cross the street and head over to the sand. "I'm not getting in the water though!" He crosses his arms and laughs.

"Yes you are!" I yell. He stops walking and manage to cross the street. I don't look back him, but I hear him giggling. Seconds later I'm on his back running in the sand.

"Put me down!!!" I yell. I hear his giggles muffled by the air hitting us. He throws me into the water and I laugh to the point where I can't breathe. "Mother of god it's so cold!!" I scream.

"Tony!!!!!" I yell. I get up and run after him, slowly catching up. I jump on his back and tickle is belly. "No! Stop!!" He yells.

I get off of him and hold on to his arm. I start to drag him into the water and he trips on something making us both fall into the water. "I really hate you." Tony says with a straight face. I catch my breath and giggle.

"I like you too." I reply. He smiles and his lips collide with mine. It feels like a movie, like this all just part of some book or dream. I had this feeling only once or twice and it feels so magical. His lips part from mine and he looks into my eyes, they sparkle from the moonlight.

We go home and before I can open the door, tony takes off his shirt and kisses me. I frown at his kiss, considering that it was without consent. "Hey. Let me shower."

He stops kissing me and nods. "Alright. Let me join.?" He asks. I contemplate for a half second and nod along to his suggestion.

I walk upstairs glancing at the clock on my way up to see that we only have thirty minutes until Jaime got home from work. "Let's hurry if you want some." I giggle and run faster up the stairs.

"Want some what?" I hear Mike yell. I stop running and I turn around to see Mike sitting on the counter of the kitchen. "Noodles. Noodles. I want some noodles and they close in ten minutes so we're going to get the phone." I stammer.

"But you're disgusted by noodles.." Mike trails off. I bite my lip and I feel myself trembling out of fear that he'll tell Jaime. "Not those kind of noodles." I chuckle, winking at him and pointing to Tony. "Oh...okay?" Mike giggles.

I let out a breath and put my hand over my chest. The door opens and I hear Jaime yelling, with Vic. "There goes our chance." Tony rolls his eyes. "Lets go drinking! I'm tired as fuck.!" Jaime yells.

"Eh I dunno Jaime I'm-"

"If we get him gets drunk, we can pull it off without him remembering anything." Tony whispers in my ear. I bite my lip and look into his eyes. "Alright let me get ready."

"Why are you guys wet?" Vic asks.

"We went to the beach.. after we finished eating.." I trailed off. Hoping that Jaime doesn't question it. "Where'd you go?" He asks.

"That Italian Restaurant in Downtown." Tony replies. "Jesus that's expensive." Jaime laughs.

"Alright go get ready." Mike throws his hands in the air. "What the hell is this??" Jaime yells picking up a box of condoms from the floor.

Waiting for my death... or a 'congratulations you're not alone anymore.!'