- Phantom Power And Ludicrous Speed -

Tony let's go of my body as my back hits the cold red leather couch. It's almost twelve and we haven't stopped since. I wouldn't be surprise if the place was a mess. We had it on the kitchen counter, restroom, my room, his room, the closet, and the pool. Now... the couch.

"This is going to get messy." Tony giggles. I hear the door begin to open and as I look up, I see my brother looking at me and tony.

"For the love of God. Close your eyes." Tony yells. Jaime laughs and he begins to walk up the stairs and I fear for my life. "You brought another girl home tony?" Jaime yells from the top of the stairs.

"I gotta tell you, I'm a little surprised you didn't fuck my sister." He continues, "I would kill you." He laughed. "Just follow me into my room." Tony whispers, "I don't think he saw you." We get up and walk slowly to his room.

"Where's Anahi.?" Jaime asks as tony closes the door. "She's at a party!" He yells as he puts his clothes on. "Alright just change back into your clothes, fix yourself, and sneak out." Tony whispers.

He leaves the room and when I'm done getting ready, i jump out the window and go up to the door to act like I just got here. Before I knock, I realize what Jaime had said.

Another girl. Again.

That only means that he's brought way more girls than just me. I knock and seconds later, Jaime answers the door.  "Hey, how was the party?" Jaime asks. I tilt my head and sigh.

"Eh."

I walk in and see Tony sitting on the couch. By this point I hate him now. That's probably the only reason he knew all those moves.

That piece of shit. I roll my eyes and go upstairs. "Where you going Anahi?" Tony asks me.  I don't answer him, I just go to my room and slam the door. Laying down, I cry. I feel stupid for feeling that tony actually liked me.  Even if it was just for a second. 

I begin to take off my clothes and go to the bathroom, grabbing one of my bath bombs from my luggage.  I turn the hot water all the way on and sit there to wait for the tub to fill up.

It fills up to the middle and when I sit down in the water, it goes up to the top. I grab the bomb into the water and it explodes with bright colors. I hear a knock at the door and when I look up, it's Tony, with his hands over his eyes.

"What do you want?" I mutter.

"What's your problem?" He asks. 

"My problem? I have no problem. Why would I have a problem?" I rolled my eyes. "Can you get out so we can talk about this?" Tony asks.

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"About us. Me, you. Us." He trails off.

"Us? I thought i was just another one of your girls that you hook up with. Now we're us?" I mutter back at him. "Don't be like that." He replies in a stern voice.

"Tony get out." I demand. "No I want to talk, you can take another bath later." He replies. 

I sit up in the water and frown. "Do you know how much these cost ever since our stupid president raised the damn taxes?!" I yelled.

"I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that." He replies with a witty attitude. I cross my arms and glare at him. "We'll talk later, get out." I mutter.

"No." He sits down in the toilet seat. He closes the curtain and begins to talk.  "I want to talk now." He mutters.  "Fine what do you want to talk about?!" I raise my voice.

"What happen today, that wasn't just a hook up. I really do like you. I really do. I didn't want you to take it the wrong way when Jaime said another girl. There was only one."

"And how do I know that?" I muttered back.

"Well that determines how much you trust me." He trails off. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Get me a towel." I tell him as I get up from the water. 

His hand goes through the curtain and I grab the towel from his hand. I wrap it around me and drain the water.  Once I get out, tony is sitting on the sink. 

"You owe me eight dollars." I mutter as I storm back into my room. I feel disgusting. Not because of not finishing my shower, but the fact that I had sex with him.

Gross.

"Why?!" He yells. "YOU JUST MADE ME WASTE A BATH BOMB! THATS WHY I SAID TO WAI-" I'm interrupted by Tony's lips colliding with mine.

His hand rests on my cheek and when he pulls away, I feel my cheeks burning. "You're so cute when your mad." He chuckles. I frown and cross my arms.

"I hate you." I frown, "You still owe me a bathbomb." Adding on to my sentence, I walk away and grab my clothes to change into.

"Why do you hate me??" He gasps. His obvious sarcasm makes my blood boil. Despite the fact that I do it a lot. "Oh tony tony tony. You must want your dick chopped off when you're sleeping." I tease him.

"Hmmm no.." he trails off, "I want them sucked. You interested?" He smirks. I turn around and slap him straight in the face without warning and I feel relived that I did.

"I told you to stop disrespecting me. Now get out. Now!" I yell. "God I was just joking. Someone's on their period.." He rolls his eyes before starting to walk out the door.

I grab the closest thing to me and throw it straight to his back. Hitting him straight in the back of his head, he turns around and grabs my hand. "Don't your ever insult me like that again. Next time I'll kick you in the fucking balls." I mutter.

"Oh wow I'm so scared. Shut up you whore. You won't do shit you're just like Jaime. Full of shit. Now shut your mouth." He yells.

I cross my arms and laugh. Seeing Jaime standing behind him. "Who's full of shit?" Jaime asks. The smirk on Tony's face disappears and when he turns around, Jaime's fist crosses his face.

"Hey man I was just kidding!!" Tony giggles. By the looks of it, he was scared. Jaime looks at me and I nod. Agreeing that he was just joking. Even though he wasn't.

"Thank you Jaime.." I trail off. I help tony up and when he begins to get comfortable with me, I grab his balls and twist them.

"Now listen to me. The next time you call me a whore, or tell me to suck your dick I'll do way worse than what he did. That's a promise." I mutter in his face. His face turning red by the second he nods. I let go and he falls do the ground, coughing continuously.

"I'm sorr-y." He manages to get out. I laugh.

"Get out my room." I roll my eyes before going back to the bathroom and sitting down on the sink. Thinking about the pain I just caused him. Tears form in my eyes as guilt rushes in.

I need to apologize to him. I can't forgive myself if I don't. I contemplate it for a minute or two and when I finally decide to go apologize he's sitting down on my bed, with an ice patch over his area.. "tony-"

"No no. It's okay. I was wrong for what I said." He admits. Even though it's true, I still feel bad. "No listen. I'm sorry for that. That was very unnecessary and uncalled for." I sigh.

"Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" I ask. His head looks up to me and he smiles.

"Star wars?"