- Car Crash -

I woke up in my bed. Under my covers, naked and my with my phone ringing. "Hello?" My voice was wrapped in sleep.

"Anahi? How are you?" The familiar voice filled the air and the feeling of reassurance refilled me.

"I don't know Nick." I whispered. I looked down at my body and saw small cuts. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine." I replied. He sighed and I felt his breath from this side of the phone. The line went dead and I laid back in my bed.

"Anahi!" Jaime yelled. The dream I had scared me. Although Tony and I did have sex, the dream of his denial scared me.

After I put clothes on I went downstairs and Tony sat on the couch watching television. His eyes met mine and my cheeks burned.

He blushed and looked at the television. "What are you gonna do today?" Jaime asked. "Stay home." I yawned.

"I'm pretty tired from yesterday."

The memories of Tony pounding me on the wall returned and it turned me on. "What did you and Tony do yesterday?" Mike asked.

"We went shopping and then he went to the store I went to sleep and I just woke up." Mike nodded.

"Well. I'm going to work." Vic grabbed his keys and left. "Me too. Bye Anahi." Jaime added and left.

Mike sighed and drank his orange juice. "What did you guys really do?" He asked. "And don't lie. I can tell by the way you walk."

(AN// OK SO AFTER REREADING THIS TODAY AFTER WRITING IT A FEW MONTHS AGO IT CONFUSED ME. SO TO EXPLAIN IF YOURE CONFUSED ;; ANAHÍ AND TONY DID HAVE SEX AFTER THAT SHE IMAGINED HIM DENYING IT AND TELLING JAIME;; HOPE THAT HELPS)