- Stranger Days -

I slam the door behind me and Tony stands in front of me. "You had to embarrass me like that?" I yell in Tony's face. His hands run along his arm and he sighs.

"I didn't mean to put you on the spot." He says quietly. "But you.. you couldn't pull me aside and talk to me?? You.. you couldn't just ask me in private?? You have to put all my business out to the guys like that??" I get in his face.

"Ana.. please. Calm down." He whispers to me. He stands up and grabs me by my shoulders, sitting me down forcefully on the bed.

"Don't touch me," I scream. "Do not touch me, Tony. Don't touch me." I push his arm off of me. He grips my arm tighter and it begins to hurt me. "Listen to me!" He yells.

I slap his face and it grows silent.

"Don't ever lay a hand on me again!" I yell. His hand wipes his cheek and when he moves it, there's a scratch on his lip.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

------

"Anahí?" Vic's hand touches my shoulder and I flinch.. hard enough that I drop my glass of lemonade. "I'm so sorry. I've been daydreaming a lot lately." I whisper.  I get up from the table and pick up my plate going up to my room.

Two hours later.

I wake up in my bed with the sun setting on the horizon. I open my window and sit out on the edge, enjoying the wind go through my hair. A knock at the door interrupts my silence and I turn to see Tony's head sticking in my room.

"The movies about to start. Wanna watch?" He asks. His shy voice always comforts me. I nod and smile, stepping out from the ledge and walking towards him.

He puts his arm over my shoulder and kisses my cheek as we walk down the stairs. "Alright, I'll bring us a blanket." Tony whispers as he sits me down on the couch.

"Does he know about the test?" I ask Vic. He shakes his head and smiles. "I'm not gonna tell him. Unless you want me to." He whispers.

I shake my head and lay myself longways on the couch. "Here you go." Tony whispers as he puts a velvet blanket over me. He pulls me up onto his chest and I sigh.

After only a few minutes of watching the movie, I hear Tony snoring the way he does. Quiet, but loud at the same time.

"I love you." The girl on the television says. The couple kisses. I can't help, but notice that Vic is utterly staring at the girl. I fiddle with my fingers, bitting my lips.

"I see you doing that." Tony's voice fills my right ear. I bite the inside of my lip to hold a smile. Once the movie begins to wrap up, I notice everyone is sleeping. I grab Tony's hand and intertwine our fingers.

"I love you." I whisper. I lay my head on his chest and seconds later I feel his lips kiss the top of my head.

"I love you, too."