- True Friends -

I got into the car and Jaime put my things into the back of the trunk. I turned up the radio and saw the music wasn't on. He climbed into the car and put it into drive.

"Since when did you become friends with Of Mice And Men??" He asked. His voice so hysterical. I laughed and put my hands together.

"That's the thing! I met them like four hours ago. They knew my name and I literally cried." I squealed. Jaime giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you're already having fun." He turned on the road and I saw a very ugly house. We passed it and turned right to another street.
He parked in front of a huge house.

"I live with a couple of friends here. So don't freak out. They're not going to hurt you. Although Mike looks like he does. Don't fear."

"Who's Mike?"

He looked at me and giggled. "The one who looks like he's gonna kill you." A fake laugh left my mouth.

He got the luggage out of the trunk and we headed to the door. He opened it and stood there three guys. I looked at the guy in the middle and knew it was Mike.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"Dude. You don't look anything of Jaime." The guy on my right side said. "It's nice to meet you Anahi." One of them extended their hand.

I looked at it and shook it.

Star Wars.

I smiled and looked at the guys.

"Let me guess. Mike?" I asked. He looked at Jaime and frowned.

"STOP TELLING PEOPLE IM GOING TO KILL THEM." He yelled. Jaime laughed.

"What's your name?" I asked the guy next to him. "Victor. But call me Vic. Mike is my brother." He replied.

"And yours?" I asked the other.

He looked at me and replied. "Tony. Perry."

I smiled and shook his hand.

"Well I'm gonna take her to her room." Jaime said. He showed me upstairs and into a room. He opened the door and huge room held in front of me.

Jesus fucking Christ. "It's so fucking huge." I yelled. Jaime giggled and put the luggage on the bed.

"Well get changed. Get ready. We're going to go eat and then go to a party tonight. We don't want to leave you alone." Jaime said.

He closed the door and I look at the picture frames on the wall. Pictures of Jaime and I as little kids covered my nightstand.

Posters of bands I used to listen to cover my walls. I rarely listen to those bands anymore. Well, except Green Day.

"JAIME!!" I yelled. Seconds later his head popped from the door. "Yeah?" He asked. "Fancy or casual?"

"For lunch. Casual. And for party. Super super super. Casual." He replied. I nodded and he left the room again. I opened my luggage and pulled out a Bullet For My Valentine shirt and ripped black shorts.

I opened my closet and saw old clothes that I had here before my mom and I left. I closed it and opened the drawers.

My old black speaker rolled off. I grabbed it, turned it on and connected it to the Bluetooth. Oh Love by Green Day came on, so I turned it up.

I got my makeup bag from my luggage and went to the mirror in the corner of the room. Luckily, it's by the window. So I have natural sunlight.

I put on my foundation and got out my liquid matte lipstick. I did my mascara and eyeliner. Jaime's face came out from behind the door and met my eyes in the mirror.

"You look just like Annabella." He whispered. I ignored him and continued to do my makeup. "Well, we're leaving in about ten minutes."

"Okay, Jaime." I replied. He closed the door again and I put up my makeup. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

The voice of my best friend from elementary fills my ears and I smile. "I just got here."

"Where you live?" She asks. "Near the beach." I reply.

"I live near downtown! We should hang out soon!" She raises her voice. "Yeah! We should."