- Stand By Me -

I wake up in my bed the next morning with Tony laying his arm around my waist. Dry blood covers his face and wince at the bruise on his neck and arms.  "Don't leave." Tony whispers. I look up to him and see that he's awake. "Good morning." I fake a smile.

"Please don't leave here. You just got here and I'm finally getting comfortable with you." He begs. "So you weren't comfortable with me when we were having sex the other day?" I ask.

He giggles, "You know what I mean."

"Just please. Make up with Jaime. Don't let him throw you out. I know this is his house, but come on. He can't do that to you. You're not a little girl anymore." He whispers.

"I would stay, but this isn't my house. Nor is it yours. And I can't force him." I whisper back to him. I taste my smelly breath and I feel bad for tony, for having to smell it.

"Why don't we run away, Run off and become hippies.? We can live in a van and travel all around the world. Meet new people, go to concerts and smoke weed, get high, have sex, have fucking fun and live life." He says as he traces the scares on my arm.

"I don't know.. I don't have a van.." I giggle. "Austin will let me borrow one." He replies. I frown and tilt my head, remembering that it's the nineteenth. Today's the concert.

"Shit. Today's the concert." I say as I get up. "But that's not till later tonight."

"I want to get there before everyone else does, so we can go to soundcheck and shit." I giggle. Realizing that I don't have pants on.. I frown and look at tony. "Tony.. nothing happened last night.. right?" I ask.

"Oh no!! No. You laid me down on the bed last night and when you thought I went to sleep I watched listened to you cry... after you fell asleep I rubbed your back." He whispered.

"Oh okay.." I trail off.

I get a sensation of throwing up and I feel my stomach completely turn over into knots. "Jesus Christ." I mutter. I put my hand over my stomach and go to the restroom. Looking in the mirror, I see a huge bruise on my face.

"Ouch." I whisper quietly to myself. I grab my toothbrush and begin to wash my mouth, then I hear a knock at the door. I continue to brush until they knock again. It's probably Jaime, but I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

Once more he knocks and I finally open the door. Shockingly, it's Vic.. with breakfast. "Hey, I hope you're doing better. I brought you breakfast.. it's okay. I unpacked your bags since I know you don't want to leave." He smiles.

Warmness in my heart makes me smile that he cares for me so much. I don't say anything, I just bring him in for a hug, causing him to giggle. "There's syrup on my shirt now." He chuckles.

"Thanks Vic. This means so much to me." I smile. I feel a tear cripple down my cheek and I wipe it away. "Now get ready.! We want to go eat lunch with Of Mice." He smiles.

"Is Jaime going?" I ask. Vic shakes his head and frowns. "Naah. The idiot left for a business trip. He'll be gone for a week. It'll give him and you both time to cool off. Right?" He replies.

I nod and he smiles. I close the door and turn around to see tony asleep. I put the tray on my cabinet and continue to wash my mouth. Once I finish, I undress myself and turn on the hot water. The reflection in the mirror makes me cringe. My collarbones peak out my skin, my spine pokes out like a lizard. But the fat on my thighs and arms dangle like I don't know what.

(AN// . She is highly exaggerating her features)

I see the steam coming from the tub so I open the curtains on jump in. I let the hot water cover my body and my skin turns red under the heat. The curtains open and I see a very naked tony.

"What about that shower.?"