- Daisies -

"Did you and Alan.. you know..." Tony trails off. I grab the shaving cream and put it on his tongue. Making him scream like a girl.

He laughed and washed off the cream. "Don't say anything."

"ANAHI COME AND EAT." Jaime yelled. The smell of pancakes filled the house and I walked downstairs with the rest of the guys.

I sat down at the table and Tony sat beside me. "Jaime she's not in her room!" Mike yelled from upstairs.

"That's cause I'm over here." I muttered. Mike sat in front of me and smirked. I'm guessing something else happened.

Jaime served us and we started to eat. "Where's Vic?" I asked. The pancakes muffled the sound of my voice.

"He's working swallow your food before you choke." Jaime replied. Tony giggled.

"She's not the best swallower." He said under his breath. I kicked his shin under the table and he pinched my thigh. Mike scoffs with a laugh which causes me to smile. "Cut it out." Jaime muttered. I giggled.

"You're still grumpy in the morning.?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and ate his pancake.

I got up and put my plate in the sink. "I'm going to the store today." I started walking up the stairs.

"Can I go with you?" Tony yelled. I groaned and nodded. "Fine." I got to my room and changed my clothes.

I grabbed my pink floral crop top, black shorts, beanie, and choker. I put on my shoes and makeup and by the time I got downstairs, Tony was already ready.

"Let's gooooo." He got up from the couch and he grabbed the keys from the bowl. Tony turned the car on and we left to the mall.

The car was silent. I didn't like it.

"So you and Alan, huh?" He asked. My cheeks burned and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Um. It was accidentally..." I trailed off. "Yeah, cause you get cum on your face accidentally." He giggled.

I pushed his face playfully. "Shut up!!"

"Just saying." He giggled. He parked the car and I got out the car.

"It's not like I slept with all the guys." I laughed. The wind blew my hair and I got it out my face.

Tony chuckled and he shook his head. "You were clearly high as hell." My smile dropped and I looked at him.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked. "We kind of fucked."

I blushed and pinched myself.

"Fuck you. Liar." I hissed. He laughed and shook his head again. "I'm just kidding!!" He teased.

"You better be."