- Better Than Me -

"How's this?" I asked him. Tony sat up and looked at the dress I had on. He nodded and smiled. Clearly not wanting to be here.

"You know what? Let's go to Zumiez." He suggested. I nodded and changed back into my clothes. Before I knew it, I wasted $150 on a skateboard.

"Fuck. You better be paying me." I laughed. Tony rolled his eyes playfully and smiled. "Let's go home. I'm tired." I groaned.

"I bet you're butthole is tired." He busted out in laughter. People started looking at him and I punched his side.

"Shut up." I whispered. He cleared his throat and we walked back to the car. "So you're not going to finish school?" He asked.

"Dude I'm 20." I replied. He nodded. "That's probably why you have sex with grown men." He laughed again.

Honestly it hurt my feelings, but I laughed it off and got into the car. We drove back home and stopped by Starbucks to get a coffee.

When we got home all the guys were gone. "Well. We have the place to ourselves." Tony sighed. He put the keys in the bowl and sat on the couch.

"Whatcha wanna do?" He asked. I shook my head and shrugged. My ass sunk into the red leather couch and I turned on the television.

"What do we watch." He grabbed the remote and smirked. "How about your sex tape with Alan.?" He laughed.

I got up and crossed my arms. I continued to stomp up the stairs and by the time I got up there, Tony grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry." He looked into my eyes with guilt. I frowned and pulled myself away from him. "Get off me." I muttered.

I opened my door and he turned me around. He grabbed my shoulders and it caused them to hurt. "Look at me!" He yelled.

Fear ran through my veins as memories of my stepfather beating me rushed into my head. I looked into his eyes and my hands trembled.

He looked at them and held them. I looked into his eyes and our lips were inches apart. I felt his light breath on my face and I blushed.

He pushed his lips on mine and pushed me against the door. Tony's rough hands touched my hips and he sat on the bed.

His hands led my hips to his lap and I sat on him. "Tony. We can't." I whispered. He put his lips on mine again and he ran his tongue against the bottom of my lip.

"Sh." He whispered. He took off my shirt and grabbed my breast. I moaned in pleasure. "Tony please." I raised my voice .

"Please doll." He whispered. I paused and looked at him. He continued to take off my shirt.

"Stop Tony. I'm not joking." I cry. He slides off my shorts and he pulls me into the room.

He kissed my breast and his rough fingers led down to my area.. "Tony... We can't do this."

He put his finger over my lips and kissed me again. "Stop.!" I yell.

Car doors slammed up front and he picked me up and pushed me against the wall.

"You know you want it.." his whisper rubs against my neck.

"Anyone home?" I hear Jaime yell from downstairs.

I put my hand on Tony's chest and signaled him that it was okay. He did. After a while it began to hurt and I was on the verge of crying.

The doorknob moved and he still didn't stop. He continued. "Anahi?" Jaime yelled.

"Y-yes?" I tried not to moan. Tony kissed my neck and sucked on it for a long time. "What are you doing?" He yelled.

"I just need some privacy Jaime. Girls have their urges, too!" I yelled. I moaned and Tony kissed my lips.

"Oh. The guys and I are going to be our all night. Do you know where Tony's at?"

I looked into his eyes and he somehow hasn't came yet. "He ran to the s-store!" I tried not to moan.

Jaime walked back downstairs and I heard the door close again. Tony moaned really loud and I felt him finish inside of me.

He panted loudly and I looked at him. He threw me back on the bed and I looked at him. "Open your legs." He muttered.

"Tony please." My breath ran short. He looked at me aggressively and kissed my lips.

"Please."