Epilogue

I sigh with happiness as I watch Jake and my 3 kids play in the pool. Jake had wanted more kids, but he realised what a handful out 3 children already were. Kim and Emily had their children as well. Kim had a beautiful boy named Kyle, and Emily had a girl named Abigail. Leah did get married, and now has twins named Mason and Maddie. Jen also got married to Seth, and they are expecting a child next year. Everyone was happily married with children. Edward had disappeared, and no one has seen him. He did leave a note, saying he was okay, and the he would be back. So no one really worried, and we all lived our lives happily. My children were all 6 years old, and each one was so unique. Billy had predicted that Ethan and Elyse would inherit the werewolf genes, while Eva would inherit my siren power. I was happy either way. We were all pretty much immortal now, and out children would grow up and stop ageing at our age as well. I was sure that everything would be okay. I was happy. Everyone was. I had the man I loved, and I was surrounded by friends and family. I lay back, basking in not only the sun, but the sound of my family's laughter. I knew that my life would be filled with laughter, and I was ready for the rest of my metanoia.

Metanoia - Change in one's way of life resulting from penitence or spiritual conversion.