Chapter 12

*ALERT! GROSS STUFF UP AHEAD... SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR MIND TO BE POLLUTED... I'M SORRY KIDS...*

KATIE'S P.O.V

We get to my house, and I collapse on the couch. "Where's Paul?" Jake asks. I shrug and walk to the kitchen, spotting a note.

Went to see someone. Be good.

"Who's 'someone'???" I ask, suddenly suspicious. Jacob tenses. "I-I dunno." He says. I roll my eyes. "Please, Jacob. I know when you're lying." I say. He sighs. "Paul imprinted." He mumbles. I shriek. "ON WHO???" Jacob laughs. "Ummm... My sister...?" he says. "RACHEL???????" I scream. He laughs again and leans in to kiss me. He pulls away for a second, "This is why I love you." He whispers. I smile and kiss him again. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I run my hands through his hair. He gently pushes me onto the couch, and we are in full make out mode. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands are slung around his neck. I sneak my hands up his shirt, and feel his abs. He tugs at my shirt a little. "Are you sure?" He whispers. I nod. He smiles. "Let's do it."

--SKIPPING TO AFTER THE THING--

We gasp for air. He puts his arm under my neck and I turn over onto my side to face him. "That was amazing." He says, and I smile. I rest my head on his chest. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He replies. I look up and kiss him. He turns over and kisses me back, and we kiss harder. I pull away. "Let's not restart this. I think we've done enough for one day." I laugh, and he does too. It's true. We were doing it for at least 2 hours. Nevertheless, I kiss him again, and we are just canoodling. Suddenly, I hear a click and a lock. SHOOT. Paul's home. I jump up and pull on his shirt and some shorts. He pulls on his cargo shorts and we pretend to study. Right on time, Paul walks in. "Hey guys." he says and then walks away. I sigh. "WAIT! What were you doing?" He asks, suddenly in the room again. He eyes my shirt and Jacob's bare torso. "Studying." I reply. "Katie, you don't go to school anymore." Paul says. (The pack decided to drop out of school and study at home or with me, and I didn't need to after I got my powers) I gulp. "I know. I'm studying myths and legends for the fun of it." I say. Good thing I'm an amazing liar. But it wasn't really a lie. I was studying myths and legends. (Now, some of you may be asking, "Why don't you just magic spell him?" Well, since my powers were driven by emotions, I couldn't really do magic on my family and friends because it made me feel so bad. Unless I tried really hard, I didn't like to use magic on my family.) I change the subject quickly. "Where were you? Since when did you imprint on Rachel?" I ask. He freezes. Part of me feels a little bad. I hardly spent time with Paul anymore. Most of it was spent with Jacob or the Cullens. "How did you know?" He asks. I eye Jacob, and Paul sighs. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, a little hurt. "It just happened a couple days ago. And since she already knows about werewolves, she understood." He explains. I nod. "There's a bonfire tomorrow. You coming?" he asks. I look at Jake. "Wanna go?" I ask. He nods. I look back at Paul who's eyes are narrowed a little. "We'll be there." I say. "I'll see you there. I'm spending the night- erm- I'm- ugh-" I laugh. "You're spending the night at Rachel's. Just don't turn her on too much, Billy will there." I tease, and he blushes. "Bye bro!" I scream as he leaves. I turn back to Jacob who looks very disturbed. "Sorry. Sibling humour." I say. "That's my sister." He groans. "Thanks for getting that image in my head." I cringe at the thought. "Hey, at least you know how Paul feels now." I laugh. "True." he says, nodding. "Well. We have the house to ourself. And it's only 6pm. What do you wanna do?" he asks, his lips brushing my neck. But he doesn't phase me (no pun intended). "Let's have dinner. You lil nasty pervert." I say. He laughs. "It's not my fault that you're irresistible. And a lot of fun..." he says. I shake my head, rolling my eyes. We eat quickly and snuggle on the porch. "I love you, Katie." Jake murmurs as he kisses my forward. I smile. "I love you too." I say. He puts his thumb under my chin so that we are facing. "I'm so lucky I have you."