Chapter 8

JACOB'S P.O.V

I wake up to the some creaking. I go to hug Katie, but find that she has been replaced by thin air. I bolt upright. Panic fills me. I run into the kitchen, where Katie is making tea. I exhale and roll my eyes. She laughs and turn around. "Did I scare you?" she asks. I nod. She hands me a cup. "Do you wanna talk?" I ask. She nods. "I felt- I felt so sad. Like a void had taken over me. The guilt killed me, and I felt like a monster." she explains. I put my cup down. I wrap her in my arms. "Katie. There is no way, NO WAY, you could ever be a monster." I say. She nods into my chest. "Katie, if you were mad enough to harm your dad, something had to be wrong. You wouldn't just hurt him." I say. She pulls away. "My dad sexually abused me." she mumbles. Rage fills me. "HE DID WHAT??" I yell. A tear streams down her face. I pull her back into my chest. "I would never do that, Katie. He deserved what you did. He was evil." I say. She pulls away again and kisses me on the lips, but pulls away again. "Thank you, Jake. I love you." she says. I smile. "I do too." I murmur into her ear. I lean down and kiss her. She slides her hands up my chest and around my neck. Her touch sends sparks flying, and makes me want to just shiver with joy. I snake my arms around her waist pulling her closer. I deepen the kiss, and she kisses back passionately. "NO PDA!" someone screams. I groan and turn to see Seth and the guys laughing. "Katie!" they all yell at once and run to hug her. I step out of the way and let them crush her. Suddenly, Paul grabs my collar. "Don't you dare hurt her." he growls. I push him off and roll my eyes. "I won't." I reply. I hear Katie being bombarded with questions and laugh. "Damn, Katie. You smell like leech." Quil says. She laughs. I guess I never noticed the leech smell because I was so focused on her amazing scent. "Oh! Muffins!" Quil says, suddenly distracted. He reaches for one, but is stopped mid-way. His arm is covered in a purple haze and Katie laughs. The colour of her eye is slightly hazed with purple, and the rims look like purple fire. "No fair!" He moans. She laughs and lifts him up with her power. "Hey!" hey yells. She then nods at Seth, who laughs as he walks over. He grabs his underwear and lifts them up. Quil yells. Everyone is practically toppling over with laughter. Katie can't even contain herself anymore. She drops Quil, who is groaning in pain. "Don't- ever- eat- Katie's- muffins." he says. I laugh. We all walk over and grab one, biting into it. "No fair!" he yells. "How come they get muffins?" Katie laughs. "Because they didn't comment about my 'smell'." she laughs. We al double over laughing, and Katie finally helps Quil up. "Sorry, Quil. Love ya." she giggles. He rolls his eyes and she hands him a muffin. "Looks like I got my Katie back." I whisper into Katie's ear, and she smiles. These are the moments I cherish. Everyone is happy. No drama. No fighting. Everything is perfect. But of course, it can't stay like this forever. I hear a knock at the door. Here we go.

A/N:

DUN DUN DUN! Who do you think will be at the door? Sorry all the chapters have been kinda short, I thought it would be better to have multiple short chapters rather than one really long one. I hope you enjoyed this. And sorry is escalated so quickly. I'm a rather crappy writer. Don't forget to vote, share, or comment! Love you!

Kira <3